Rune Dragons Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Eldemore staff and senior members to chat

3 posters

Show Off Your Runes!

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 106

Show Off Your Runes! Empty Show Off Your Runes!

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 am

Show Off Your Runes! ImageShow Off Your Runes! Image

"Hello everyone! Me, Gadzooks and Numair are very eager to see other Rune Bearers and their runes! Well, maybe not Numair so much but you can just ignore him. Simply post your dragon here for others to see and admire all the lovely Rune Dragons you may have!"

~Thorn

Skeseth
    Skeseth

Rune Points : 45

Show Off Your Runes! Empty Skee's Runes

Post  Skeseth Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Show Off Your Runes! Image

Little Norina (well, little in comparison to Lyn's other Rune- only about the size of a large owl) is the Portal Rune that is rather notorious at times for her Rune Bearer Evelyn. But they have worked well together since they have met. She has grown more sinister with her experiments, and a lot of that has to do with the influence of the monster that Lyn ran into after Nori.

Sovereign, on the other hand, is here to harvest your soul magic something... He has an agenda of his own that Evelyn is not always privy to, but surprisingly they both have formed a sort of partnership. Evelyn has seen the usefulness of having met such a massive Rune, the size of an elephant, at least in comparison to her Norina. He is still much of a mystery, and he appears to be able to persuade those he does not entirely scare off at first sight. Being a loner, Lyn does not quite mind it and she marvels at his superior mechanics that she cannot figure. It is a good thing that Lyn has never been one to follow the law, to be in partnership with such a beast.

Last edited by Skeseth on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Show Off Your Runes! Empty Soul'z Rune Dragons

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Ancient of the Sun
    This is Atum Ra, But he prefers to be called just Ra most of the time. Like all ancients he had a human forum as well. He is taller them me by a good foot or so and had blond hair and gold eyes. Our pack is a blessed on and is also strong, but i do fear that his ego is stronger at times. Though he thinks highly of himself and tends to smoke on occasion, I'm able to at less keep him focused and get his to do his chores once in a while. Resently he had learnt the hard way not to smoke in the house, or he will meet a broom. Muahaha

The Night Fury Rune

This is Shadow, and I am glade to tell you we have been tight pals for a while now and love to bond. He was also my Very first rune dragon and he holds a special part of my heart. He is a little bite of a dare devil at times and also thinks he is king of the castle at time, Even when Atum Ra in his dragon form is two times taller them me that doesn't stop shadow from planing sneak attack to jump Ra. Ra gets annoyed by this easily but its all in fun in games, especially that he now has Ani to tag team now.

The World of Color Rune

Now here is Stardust, Shadows Lovely mate. She at times can be tricky and loves to change colors of any object she want if the color dose not please her. She is very artistic and loves to sing and dance some days. She is also a very good mother. She tries her best to keep Shadow and Ani from harassing Ra to much but can only manage to keep one in line at a time. She is a proud mother of three daughters and knows Shadow wishes for a son.

Show Off Your Runes! ImageShow Off Your Runes! Image

The Jubilee Rune

AniDori or Ani for short loves to stay up late and party all night. She is always the life of the party and knows how to have a good time. The only down side is she is unsure when to stop partying and go to bed. Her and her father love seeking up on Ra and love to give him a hard time. She also loves and dose well with her two other sisters. She is sweet and yet she loves to be up to no good all at the same time.

Show Off Your Runes! Empty Re: Show Off Your Runes!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"So, his name is Dotori, the Forest Rune. I call him the Acorn rune, since he does have an acorn-shaped rune. He is probably twice the size of a squirrel, and has a near-obsession for finding acorns. He even has a little acorn necklace around his neck! Why, for heaven's sake would he keep trying to hoard acorns, but I guess that's just him. He acts pretty lazy at times, doing nothing when I'm trying to get something done, but if anything interests him enough, he'll drive toward that goal until he completes it. So I guess you can call him motivated, right?"

"This is The Doctor. What a funny fellow: when I first saw him, he had a scarf! Tangled in a branch up in a tree! Which must mean he either found it or got it before I met him. I have a feeling I'm not his first rune bearer... Eh, I've heard of legends of Time Lords, saying that rune dragons with these runes saw the Untempered Schism in Gallifrey and have traveled with a/some Time Lords and have gathered intelligence about time and space almost on par with the Time and Space Ancients, but I don't believe it. The Doctor? He's too goofy to be like that."

(Technically, he's the offspring of Ashlyn the Dreamcatcher Rune and The Doctor the Time Lord Rune, but just for fun, I won't mention that)

"He...I have no idea where he came from. I kinda just saw him taunting The Doctor one day, his little, itty bitty mouth curled up into a smirk. The Doctor seemed a bit frantic, afraid, and paranoid of that rune. I decided to take him under my wing, little guy. And maybe, the Doctor would be more open to the guy.
    He still seems to run away from this rune hatchling. I'll call him Wibble. He has a snazzy bowtie too. Kind of like how The Doctor has a scarf...wonder how they got it? And it seems as if all my runes are getting nightmares after the addition of Wibble. In fact, I seem to be getting them too..."

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 pm

This is Ramses, my only rune dragon.I love him so much, but I want to get more rune dragons in the future to keep him from being lonely. He may be a little hostile around new people, so you just need to get to know him, then he will be fond of you.

Show Off Your Runes! Empty Silverhart's Runies!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:54 pm

My beloved, and so far only Rune dragon, Mariana, the deep sea Rune. As brilliant as a firefly squid and as elegant as a reef shark, she loves exploring and learning new things, and especially loves her ocean home. I love sketching her, and writing down some of the little adventures we have. I love her to bits, and I think she's just one of the prettiest Runes in the whole world!

And my second little Rune, Eidolon, the Celtic Kelpie Rune! He's sly and a bit of a ne'er-do-well, but I love him anyway! From his blazing red eyes to his ghostly colors. He might not be the most well-behaved companion, but he's certainly adds a bit of adventure - and evilness - to my life.

Last edited by Silverhart on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm

This little hyper Rune is Fizzle the Celebration Rune. He is my first baby Rune and just Rune in general. He loves fireworks and Pop Rock candy. Though, if I give him too much sugar he will act even more crazy. He is generally good natured and is oblivious to evil. He abosulely loves to make new friends. He has a sparkler he twirls like crazy when excited. Be sure to keep any flammables away from him. He sometimes catches things on fire.

You wouldn't think this serious faced Rune would also travel with hyper Fizzle. This is Grimald the Gargoyle Rune. He really doesn't show much emotion except for a sort of bored or serious expression. However, he is kind and typically laid back. He seems to tolerate Fizzle rather easily and even seems to enjoy the kid's energy. Grimald is a good friend, despite his stoney silence, and a fierce and loyal guardian.

Show Off Your Runes! Empty Nadja, Vendettya, and Sezene

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 am

This young rune, Nadja, is full of optimism and hope as her namesake. She has a very carefree personality; whatever happens, she doesn't worry that much. Sometimes that can get her into trouble, but at least she is always happy and optimistic. She values friendship very much, and is loyal to dragons she think are great friends or allies.

Vendettya is not somebody to mess with. Anti-social and quiet, her amber eyes are usually depressed, or sometimes angry. She doesn't like to talk to anybody, so...leaving her be is the best thing you can do for this poor heartbroken dragon.

The Ikran Rune, Sezene, is a fierce and proud predator of the skies. She has the determination and strength of an Ikran, or perhaps an eagle. Though she is young she knows what she is doing, and is rather headstrong. However, though, she is also very playful and will enjoy the company of friends.

Jendalie
    Jendalie
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 14

Post  Jendalie Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 am

This is Leonardo (Leo), my brave and kind little Clockwork Rune. While his body was broken his spirit and will are strong. He is very helpful and always around to lend a hand-er wing to those in need.

This is Azara, the Grizbok Rune. She is quiet, intelligent and watchful. She calculates each move before making it and can come across as cruel sometimes. But she is very protective and absolutely adores my sister's Steam Gear Rune Gadzooks. They are expecting a baby soon!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 am

May as well get around to introducing my little clan of Runes xD

First though, I suppose I should introduce the girl who owns them all--
    Gabriella Donnell, once just a mechanic in Alabaster City, now... well, pretty much an avatar of chaos, as you'll see below.

She started off with this pretty little Rune, whom she is still very close to. Ashlyn is a Dreamcatcher Rune, and in addition to just promoting an overall more restful sleep, her magic allows her to catch nightmares and turn them into a pretty bead which is added to the net on her tail, but that bead eventually dissolves in the sunlight. And yes, there usually are quite a number of beads on there... there's a reason Ash and Gabby were drawn to each other.

Oriana was her second Rune, and is actually co-owned with another bearer, whose dragon mated with Ashlyn to produce this odd little girl. Despite her youth, Oriana is quite powerful, born with the ability to manipulate dark matter of all things. She's done okay at limiting it to small things, like hands to grab objects she can't reach, but her time around Nyarlathotep is making her a little... darker. Thank goodness she's still just a baby, though, imagine if she ever reached the level of Ancient!

Mirala was not actually owned by Gabriella! In fact, the only person who really paid attention to the little Banshee Rune was Nyarlathotep, under his guise of Hubris. Gabby has since grown fond of the baby though... even if interaction with Mirala usually consists of 'sit five feet away from Mirala while she stares menacingly at you'.

Adrian here was, and still is, Gabriella's bonded rune. She seems to have a slight influence over others' actions, in that she can inspire others to be more courageous and assertive... though whether this manifests in a selfless or selfish manner depends on the person in question. Adrian is larger than most of the others, too, standing at about three feet tall and nearly twice as long. No one is still quite sure who her previous bearer was, but whoever they were, they were probably in the military considering Adrian's dogtags.

And here we have the Ancient of Chaos, Nyarlathotep. He's had many names over the years, the most recent one being 'Hubris', the identity he assumed in order to shake things up in Eldmore. He is quite an egotistical creature, believing himself to be of no equal and with no need to answer to any other being, save for perhaps his own brother... and now, Gabriella. His pact was indeed cursed, taking Gabby's mortality and effectively making her his avatar in the mortal world. He's had her reborn in many times and places, where she is guided to do whatever it takes to shake stagnant worlds into action... or else destroy them. In the time between these upheavals, though, he and Gabriella (and their Runes) explore the multiverse, though they always find themselves returning to Eldmore whenever they simply need to rest. Like all Ancients, he is capable of taking a different form-- usually his human shape, though he can transform into any number of creatures. He is also able to remove himself and up to six other individuals into a... 'void', for lack of better words, a place out of space and time. There, his form is unstable, and he constantly flickers back and forth between shapes.

Despite initial hostilities, Nyarlathotep and Gabriella have actually grown fairly... fond of one another, to where they have developed a sort of relationship, though it's still hovering between something real and a sort of... 'friends with benefits' situation.

This is the newest addition to Gabby's clan, the Drell Rune of indeterminate gender. Silha has a remarkable memory, and is somewhat capable of speech, though it only ever really 'talks' when it's reliving a particularly powerful memory.

Reference image of Gabby was made here, and it's just to give a general idea of how she looks.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:03 am

This is my first and currently only rune, Victoria. I love her, She's an albino, usually shy, don't mind it, she'll get used to more Rune Dragons soon and Rune Bearer's. She has a fondness of cherries, as they appear to be her favorite snack, she has a small plush dog that she carries with her as her 'security dog'.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 pm

This is Mbarim, the handsome Ancient of Death. Although he brings about death, this dragon is merciful. He likes justice and peace, and sees it as his duty to bring about these concepts in Eldemore. He is wise, patient and watchful. He speaks infrequently, and doesn't like attention, but when he needs to do something, he does it unflinchingly. He does not like strangers, but he is incredibly loyal towards his few friends.

His summoner is named Quintessa, and he adores her with all of his heart. His was the first of the Ancient and Summoner love affairs, and was frowned upon by other Ancients. He didn't care. he loves Tess, and will continue to love her until the ends of time. If anything happens to her, he will simply lose the will to exist.

This is Hiroshi. Hiroshi is the Oriental Rune of Luck.

Hiro is reserved rather than shy, but doesn't like undue attention either way. He's reclusive and sarcastic, and chooses his bearer very carefully. His duty is to spread luck, and so he will only bond with somebody who really, truly needs luck. He is very picky, and has not yet found the right human. He's still looking though. He'll find his human. Eventually.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content