Rune Dragons Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Eldemore staff and senior members to chat

3 posters

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete)

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 106

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete) Empty Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete)

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

*~Mass Effect~*
    ~A Bioware Game Based RP~

Commander Shepard wrote:
    In the year 2148, explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient spacefaring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time. They called it the greatest discovery in human history. The civilizations of the galaxy call it...
    MASS EFFECT.

"Nine years after discovering the Charon Relay and spreading out through the galaxy, humanity discovered it was far from alone. Drawn by the sudden activation of numerous relays, a direct violation of Citadel law, the turians went to investigate. What followed is known as the 'Relay 314' incident, and what followed was the First Contact War between human and turian forces. Thankfully, casualties on either side were low, barely surpassing 2,000 total. Humanity was welcomed into the ranks of Citadel species, and have so far settled in well. That said, the harsh first impressions on either side linger-- other races in the galaxy may not yet trust humans, believing them to be too aggressive and have too much military force for their own good. Humanity, meanwhile, has developed a moderately xenophobic streak. They interact with their new alien neighbors, and on individual levels, many get along just fine. But on the political stage, parties like Terra Firma-- 'Earth First' being their motto-- have become popular, and there are rumors of a new organization out there, some black-ops group known only as 'Cerberus', ready to do whatever it takes to advance humanity far past the rest of the galaxy..."

It is now 2167; ten years after the Relay 314 Incident and nineteen years after humanity first began to spread out among the stars. Things have been quiet, on the whole, though there's really no such thing as 'quiet' when you're connected to the greater part of the Milky Way galaxy. Mercenary gangs hide all over the galaxy, political quagmires have incredibly far-reaching consequences. A wrong word to the wrong person can leave you hunted down for years, shadowy types scour every star system for information that can begin and end any number of wars. And as of late, there have been a number of attacks on aliens-- not enough to be especially suspicious, but it's a noticeable rise and for those who pay attention, they are doing nothing to help humanity's image. There's enough theories about the exact nature of these attacks to choke an elcor with though, each more ridiculous or more credible than the last, so no one knows quite what to think.

Basically, this rp takes place just shy of 20 years before the beginning of the Mass Effect series, and the one running plot point is the rise of the Cerberus organization. That said, it is far from the only thing going on, players are encouraged to pitch mini-plots and other things to keep the game going. It's a huge galaxy, and there's a thousand stories to tell-- what will yours be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:Owner:.
    Benathorn

.:Co-Owner:.
    Commander Shepard

Rules
    ~This is an M rated RP.
    ~This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay. That means at the least, you may write up to one paragraph, but I would certainly prefer two or three good ones instead.
    ~Please try to be well written in your vocabulary and grammar.
    ~Do not kill another player's character without their consent.
    ~You are welcome to build up relationships as long as you keep it tasteful and believable. Romance scenes are allowed but I am sure you know what to keep clean and what not.
    ~Only up to two characters are permitted for you to play at one time.
    ~This is a more slow based RP. Which means, do not expect a post every day, since I would prefer quality over quantity. We are here to enjoy each other's writings so be sure to write up at least one good post a week.
    ~You need to be knowledgeable of the game or have read the books! If you don't know it then don't join it.
    ~If you have any questions about this RP or anything Mass Effect related, do not hesitate to PM me or Commander Shepard.
    ~I am only going to allow two Specters in this RP and so far those positions are filled so do not ask.
    ~Always have fun you guys! This is so very important. Very Happy

.:Forms:.

Code:
    [center][size=18][b]Ғσям[/b][/size]
    [b][i] ~.:Name:. ~ .:Nickname:. ~ .:Gender:. ~ .:Age:. ~ .:Race:. ~ .:Class:. ~[/i][/b]

[size=18][b]~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~[/b][/size]
    [i][b].: Name :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Full Name Here)[/size]
    [i][b].: Gender :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Male or Female)[/size]
    [b][i].: Age :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Age is in accordance to race.)[/size]
    [i][b].: Race :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Human, Turian, Krogan, etc...)[/size]
    [i][b].: Appearance :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Give a detailed description of what you look like. No pictures please.)[/size]
    [i][b].: Class :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Vanguard, Soldier, Biotic, etc...)[/size]
    [b][i].: Relationship Status :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](You are allowed to have a relationship with any race.)[/size]
    [i][b].: Sexual Orientation:.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](What gender do you perfer?)[/size]

[size=18][b]~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~[/b][/size]

[i][b].: Paragon-Renegade :. [/b][/i]
    [size=9](Are you good or evil or both?)[/size]
    [b][i].: Personal History :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Tell us about your past.)[/size]
    [b][i].: Your Greatest Fears :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](What are your phobias or weaknesses?)[/size]
    [b][i].: Body Markings :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Do you have any scars, tattoos, head gear?)[/size]
    [b][i].: The Inner You :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](What is your personality like?)[/size]
    [b][i].: Weapon Of Choice :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Assault Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, etc...)[/size]
    [b][i].: Other Info :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](anything you wish to state? Have I forgotten anything important?)[/size][/center]

Last edited by Benathorn on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete) Empty Re: Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete)

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 am

.:Codex:.

.:Characters:.
    Felix Lee Talibus/Turian/Soldier: Havoc/Male/27 (Benathorn)
    Xiantoch Bane/Krogan/Battlemaster/Female/30 (DracosCanine)
    Harriet Juliana Torch/Human/Soldier/Female/23 (Sherlock)
    Braig Hellguard/Human/Vanguard/Male/37 (Zayin)
    Raziya Arauxo/Human/Vanguard/Female/22 (Skeseth)

.:Races Opened For Roleplay:.
    Specters(One Specter spot is open.)
    Turian(Only one Female is available to play.)
    Human (Both male and female are open.)
    Quarian (Both Male and Female are open.)
    Drell (Both male and female are open.)
    Asari (Both Asari spots are open)
    Krogan (Only one male available to play.)
    Salarian (Male and Female spots opened.)

Last edited by Benathorn on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete) Empty Re: Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete)

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 am

Ғσям
    ~.:Felix Arcturious:. ~ .:Felix or Arcturious is fine:. ~ .:Male:. ~ .:31:. ~ .:Turian:. ~ .:Soldier: Havoc:. ~[/b]

~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~
    .: Name :.
    Felix Lee Talibus
    .: Gender :.
    Male
    .: Age :.
    .: Race :.
    Turian
    .: Appearance :.
    Felix is about six feet and five inches. He is tall, slender, but well built. The very image of what your average Turian would look like. He is darker skinned, with a light cream brown hide and red face paint; which accentuates his facial features as his stunning green eyes pierce through. His mandibles and fringe still show his young age since he is at his prime peak in Turian years. Felix prefers to wear his silver and red rimmed armor, but when off duty he will sometimes wear well fit clothes that show off his shoulders and neck, thus revealing old scars but a well toned body in case he is interested in releasing some...tension before returning to is duties. Notable traits that his kind has is excellent hearing, most races tend to forget that Turians can usually hear you through a wall or door and often listen to heartbeats to determine if the other species are fearful or relaxed. It just comes natural to him, but he tries not to offend anyone since others may think he was eavesdropping. No, they were just simply being too loud to him, but he had grown used to it, and often does not reveal what he hears if it was not meant for him to hear it in the first place. Another trait of his kind is his endurance and stamina. He can last in a battle and take a hit, but due to his suit and anatomy, he is not naturally flexible like the humans, Drell, or Asari are.
    .: Class :.
    Soldier: Havoc
    .: Relationship Status :.
    He certainly does not mind looking even if you are a different race. Though he is more willing to do a one night stand if you are, he does hesitate greatly before ever building a relationship with anyone. In Turian culture, a bond mate is for life, so he does not take a potential relationship lightly. He is more impressed in females who command respect but also earn it as well. However he is uninterested in anyone at the moment and would rather have a good friend by his side that he could depend on. Felix is not one for making many friends and shows no resentment towards others of a different race, even humans. In his opinion, if you prove you are worthy of respect then he will show you the same weather your human or not. As long as you earn his trust and do not lie to him without reason, he will most likely return the favor as well, and is more willing to work with those he can have a good friendly drink with and able to take a funny jab or two. Have his back and he'll have yours, a loyal friend to the end but only if you earn it.
    .: Sexual Orientation:.
    Straight

~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~

.: Paragon-Renegade :.
    Paragade
    .: Personal History :.
    Felix's history is not very remarkable and of average setting. Other than having obvious problems with his father, a politician of the Citadel and a representative of Palaven, he has a brother and sister and a loving mother. He stays in contact with them through the extranet and will sometimes visit his father if the politician makes a trip to the Citadel, which is fairly often since he represent a part of the Palaven government. Felix feels he fails his family though, and the disappointed look his father gives him when he has learned of another of his son's blatant disregard to orders, always makes him feel ashamed. His father never brings it up, however. Even though he knows it makes his father's image look bad. He really does try to be the epitome of a Turian ,but always comes up short, and his attitude just keeps getting him into more trouble. Felix tends to be really good at diverting his inner thoughts with a quick joke if anyone asks, and would rather not dwell on his family problems. He certainly has much more to focus his attentions on since reports have suggested a new merc gang bent on attacking aliens. Nothing new really, probably just some new group trying to be bad ass like the Blue Suns or Eclipse mercenaries. Plenty to keep him occupied instead of dwelling on his daddy issues. He is a C-Sec officer and currently not a very good one by what others have been saying. He does tend to always find himself put on someone's six though, so at least they value his good shot at keeping them safe rather then his words...
    .: Your Greatest Fears :.
    "My phobias? Is that some human thing that they eat? Oh, you mean fears...I'm a Turian, what can I possibly fear- wait. There was that one time when I called that female a hot chicken. I was working up on my human terminology, needless to say, it did not go too well. I mean, come on! How was I supposed to know it was some tasty bird they eat back home? You would think calling her tasty would be a complement, but I swear the fire in her eyes said she wanted to kill me, heh! I guess in all seriousness though, I fear of leading others to their death. I'm a C-Sec officer so anyone would fear that right? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem in accepting another's death, but if it was a situation that I could have avoided then it is on my hands that they died, you know? That is always something hard to live with and whats worse is having others pity you for it.
    Oh you want to know more about my inner workings? Well I had no idea you were that interested in me. Ha, just kidding with you. I guess another thing I fear is having my predatory instincts take over. It's a common Turian thing really. We have this predatory urge to dominate once were in a hand to hand combat. We mostly just work it out under a supervising officer, that way, we don't accidently kill anyone in the process. Very rare really, and other races don't understand that's just how we are so you will hear the odd story or two of a human or asari getting themselves killed after trying to brawl with a Turian. It's just who we are by nature. Oh but don't worry, I'm really good at controlling my predatory instincts...that is, unless you want me to be a little feisty. Ha ha, you should see your face! I love how you humans change color to show emotion. Hey, How about I buy you a drink? It's on the house since you took the time to get to know me."

.: Body Markings :.
    "Well I do have these sexy markings. My family crest has always been in the shape of fangs which begin from the fringe to the end of my mandibles. Note the way they accentuate my features and come across my eyes and mouth. How can you not be impressed by how they make me look? Heh, but honestly I am honored to wear the markings of my forefathers, my their Spirits live on forever."
    .: The Inner You :.
    "So now you want to get to know my personality? I'm starting to think you like me more then you let on. Well, I certainly know how to have fun and so far I am enjoying this chat were having. Who knew humans were so entertaining to talk to? I value those I respect almost without question and almost to a fault, but then again I'm not very good at being a Turian. I have, uh, lets say a couple of strikes for insubordination and have been demoted and relocated a few times. Don't look at me like that, I'm telling the truth! Anyway, it's not that I don't know how to follow orders it's just...the individual giving the order is an idiot. I know I can do better then them and I have saved my superior's asses more times then I care to count. Ok yeah I know, Turians are trained to follow orders without question, but in my defense I did say I'm not a very good Turian. Look, I have no problem in following commands if they come from someone I respect, but most of the guys I've worked with don't deserve their position and that means they don't deserve me putting my ass on the line for them. How am I supposed to follow an order if it's going to get me and everyone else killed when I know there is a better way? Oh, but there's more to me then my rebellious side. I've got your back if you've got mine and I'm a damn good sharp shooter if I do say so myself. I can hit you between the eyes a hundred yards away, while doing a jig and drinking a shot. You can count on me whenever you need to and I am always willing to have a few drinks and laughs as well as a listening ear. Keeps life a bit more interesting right? Well enough about me, I have to get back to my job and need to catch a few winks. I had fun chatting with you, not many people really take the time to get to know me and I sincerely thank you for that."
    .: Weapon Of Choice :.
    "Ah, well you know me. Give me a shot and a rifle and we'll have one hell of a party!"
    ~Sniper Rifle
    ~Pistol
    ~Assault Rifle
    ~Shotgun

.: Other Info :.
    I like cheese and tea...

Last edited by Benathorn on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Ғσям
    ~.:Xiantoch Bane:. ~ .:Bane:. ~ .:Female:. ~ .:30:. ~ .:Krogan:. ~ .:Battlemaster:. ~

~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~
    Xiantoch Bane
    Female
    Krogan
    Bane has always been called a "desirable" looking female in Krogan standards but her crimson colored skin has always been intimidating, or attractive, to other races. Her eyes are the most stunning of her physical features besides her size, have ice silver eyes that are capable of a searing glare or an icy cold stare. She is more heavily built for a female of this species and tends to be hard to not notice in a room or area. She maybe young for a Krogan but already has her fair share of battle scars. Her favorite: A large jagged scar running from the top of her crest plating, over her left eye, all the way down to her lower jaw. Bane can be fairly picky about armor but its going to be Heavy either way. Her armor is a smoky black color with silver trimming, with some burn marks of course.
    Battlemaster
    "What kind of idiotic question is that?!....Alright, fine. Single....Just get off my back. Jeez!..
    male

~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~

both
    Ugh! Another "personal" question huh? Well I guess I could tell you...not that it's very interesting anyway.
    I was born on the Krogan home world of Tuchanka. Being a lucky survivor of the cursed Genophage of course. Being female, I was pampered and told that I was the future for our race...but that was just a bunch of lies. I would only be used as a breeding tool. A pedigree track record for some male. I wanted to fight. To serve my race as warrior. So I did, Asking the leader of Clan Xiantoch to let me prove my strength and train me.
    After facing 3 of his warriors in unarmed combat, and winning of course, he promptly agreed. After my training was complete, I went off world, going into mercenary and bodyguard work for a good while. Uh..6 years maybe...Anyway, I eventually returned to Tuchanka only to discover that my Clan had been wiped out completely. Gone. Taken out by a hated enemy clan. *snort*...Damned cowards bought off some shameless Mercs and used the females as hostages...it was a slaughter house by the time I got back. ...I searched for them ya know...I wanted to rip out the clan leader's heart and feed his corpse the the Verrin, but I digress. I managed to hunt down and kill many of his clan and Mercs sooo he wants me dead. No surprise there, right? Heh. Damned moron...

Oh you gotta be kidding!! Fears?! Krogan fear nothing!
    Besides the scar on my face, I have these 3 nasty ones from my first real battle with an alpha Verrin as a youngling on my neck and clavical an- What?...Oh. A Clavical is the scientific term for a collarbone. I'm a Krogan. Not an idiot.
    Seriously?...I've been told that I'm cold, mean, hard-headed, stubborn, emotionless, a total bit-...Well ya get the point. Besides those things I...Guess I have my good side too...rarely.
    Ahh! Now you're asking the right questions! I love Shotguns, Grenade launchers, and Battle Rifles. Mainly anything that makes a big explosion.
    I'm quite educated for a Krogan so DON'T insult my intelligence...you WILL regret it...

Last edited by DracosCanine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelling)
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Accepted Dracos, thank you for joining! This time you can start from the beginning. ^_^

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Awesome! >3
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm

This may end up being where we transfer our CS RP to here so as to avoid causing any problems with mature content. I don't know about you guys but it is very frustrating to not write about battle scenes without much blood or being careful how your character touches another character. It just is not in the ME spirit and no fun really. So anyways, yeah, this would be a great place to continue the amazing RP on CS. Enjoy~
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Ғɛℓιϰ ˩ɛɛ Δяcтʋяισʋƨ

~. Turian .~ Male ~. 31 ~. Soldier .~ “I won’t do it. I won’t be one of their dogs. I refuse.”.~

Felix smiled at how easily Harry flowed with his jokes and frowned when she giggled at his purrs. “You females, always being swooned by a Turian’s purr. You would think your own males would make the sounds since it seems to attract your species in particular.” He rolled his eyes as she continued to giggle and could only imagine what she must be thinking “I try very hard not to make that sound; it’s a bit demeaning sometimes. Makes human females go crazy but for my own species it means we are acting childish or getting too personal.” He could tell Harry was comfortable around him, he had been around humans long enough to know their body language for such things, since humans relayed most of their language through movements. He found that humans had a hard time reading his species body language though, since they were so subtle, but they did pick up on most of his pitch in tones and growls. Either way, he felt like he had made a friend in the human female and it felt like he had known her for many years. Just one of those moments when two people clicked he supposed, well that, and they both had such great humor. Who wouldn’t get along with someone like that?

Felix listened as Harry agreed with his passing comment. He hadn’t actually meant for her to take the guy out for drinks or to use her feminine charms. He gave a quick disagreeing snort to this but was not going to object. He had told her this was her mission so he would just have to go along with it. Then again there was really no need to get upset over it, he would much prefer to just beat the information out of the guy, but Harry had been against it obviously and seemed to settle on taking the guy out. He let the issue go as she led them out of her apartment and to the shopping district. The artificial sunlight shined brightly overhead as they passed through corridors and to the open markets below. The place was packed with many species. Salarinas, Turians, Humans, Asari, all mingled together over prices and walking from store to store. This was where he had confronted the Salarian shop owner who had killed is squad leader Forest a few days earlier, hard to believe it was not that long ago. A little farther away from here, but it was still the same place and he clicked his mandibles at his memory of the events before.

Felix kept that memory away though as Harry broke his train of thought and spoke to him. So this was the place? It was your average weapons shop and he had passed it many times before. They had not really attracted too much of C-sec’s attention so he had never really gone in before. Harry informed him to stay outside though while she went in to work her charms. He said nothing to this as she strode in to speak with Trilion and Felix heard the other Turian for the first time. The pitch was older than his, maybe by a few years, but Felix kept his back to the wall outside as he leaned to the store window to get a look at the guy. It was just his instinct to inspect and the appearance of the other male was of your average pale white with unremarkable clan markings. The guy was of no importance in his opinion, but the way Harry threw herself at him was so obvious, at least to him it was. This guy acted like she was truthfully flirting with him, pft he had no skill with the females apparently.

He scoffed to himself as Harry played him with a cocked hip and female sulking. If they guy fell for the obvious then Felix felt there was no hope for the Turian. However, he gave up on the guy entirely when he suggested Flux. Flux!? Of all places to go to it had to be Flux? It was going to be a long night indeed and Felix had no love for that noisy place. To fancy, too flashy, nothing was real, not even the drinks they served. He sighed inwardly and backed away from the shop as Harry came out to find him. She seemed proud of her new found confidence and bounced around like a giddy pup. “Yeah I heard alright. Why did it have to be Flux though? Ugh, the music there is going to kill me if the drinks don’t. Did you know they don’t serve anything hard? Just a bunch of sweet stuff that will make you tipsy at beast. Your Trilion is tone deaf and has no taste if he visits that place often.” Felix placed his talons to his eyes as he rubbed them in apprehension, “Right…the embassies. Listen Harry, why don’t you head back to your place to get ready for tonight and I’ll meet you at Flux later? Don’t worry, I won’t let him see me unless necessary. The embassies won’t let any humans pass the reception desk, let alone let you walk in with me, and I would rather avoid any problems right now.” Felix did not know why he felt so down all of the sudden, but he would not rain on Harry’s victory as he gave her a forced smile. “Here. Take this.” His Omni tool flashed open upon his arm and he transferred the code to Harry’s in case she needed to get in contact with him. “You can reach me on my Omni tool or send me a message to my terminal at any time. I’ll be sure to get to Flux by 11 tonight.” Felix looked up as the transfer was quick and his Omni tool disappeared as swiftly as it came. “Stay safe till then Harry, and thanks again for checking up on me at the hospital. I really appreciate it.” And with that, Felix turned and headed to the nearest transit.

He did not need to be dragging Harry all over the Citadel with him. Poor girl was probably exhausted with staying up for the past three days just for him anyway; she deserved to have some time to herself. It took a bit to get from the shopping district to the presidium where the Turian embassies were located but at least he looked presentable if not annoyed at the prospect of going there. Walking confidently to the front desk he was met by a female Turian who looked up sharply at him. He returned the glare as she clicked her mandibles in obvious irritation “Ah Felix, here to see the Primarch are we.” Her tone made Felix clench his teeth but he just gave her a charming grin “Why of course, you know how much I just love seeing daddy! Where is the guy anyway? Stuck in his office or debating with some tight *ss politicians?” The female clerk was not amused by his humor and simply pointed down the hall “The Primarch is in his office waiting to speak with you. Oh, and don’t keep him will you? The Primarch is a very busy man and does not need you to take up his precious time.” Her jab made him want to retort back but he just ignored the female and walked on. The large doors to his office slid open effortlessly and revealed his father sitting behind a desk which faced the presidium fountains outside.

The older Turian looked up as his sharp green eyes locked with his sons. Felix felt a little unnerved by them for some reason but returned the steady gaze “So what do you need dad? You don’t usually call me up here unless it is serious…” Felix knew his father, and the older Turian was obviously distressed about something, as the Primarch stood and walked over to stand in front of him. “Have you read your terminal lately Felix?” Felix gave him an inquisitive tilt of the head “Well yeah, Sarinnia said something about Royuk finding his bond mate. Good for him.” Felix did not understand why this was being asked as his father looked to him with questioning eyes. “I assume you did not read it all as usual. Your mother, sister, brother and his bond mate were coming here to the Citadel. They wished to seek our approval of his choice, as is tradition for the father and the first born.” He guessed he should have read the whole message then because Felix was not in the mood to visit his family or see any bond mates for that matter. “Come on dad, does Royuk really need my approval? I can’t imagine he would want it in the first place.” The Primarch said nothing for a moment before he let his deep echoed voice continue “Felix, their shuttle never arrived.”

Felix gave his father a hard stare as the Turian’s gaze grew more serious but soft as well, “They were attacked apparently, but by whom we do not know.” The Primarch let out a small growl at his anger for someone bringing harm to his family and Felix was surprised at the show of emotion. “What do you mean attacked? Aren’t they usually escorted in top security vessels with trained guards?” This was not making any sense; you do not go up and go attack a government official vessel. It was suicide…wasn’t it? But the Primarch just walked back and forth in agitation as the realization suddenly hit Felix. His family could be dead…"Are they alive?” It seemed he barely uttered the words as his father cast him a quick glance, “I do not know yet but I do not intend to wait to find out. I have requested from the Turian Council member to assign me a Specter…however he has declined me the offer; he informed me that we have no Specters to spare! Can you believe that Felix? This is why I hate my position; I’m a soldier, not a politician. Yet here I am being told that my family has no worth…” Felix had not seen his father act this way since he was a general back in the first contact wars. Back when he was happy and interested in his family. However, Felix had a bad feeling for what was going to come next as his father looked to him with sharp green eyes. “What the council did suggest though is that Specters are born not made, and those who attacked my family failed to take into account that I have one son here and I am not afraid to use him as a weapon.”

Felix felt really nervous now as his father opened his Omni tool and transferred something to his. “I have already run the necessary files and removed you from your job at C-Sec. Your status and registration has been sent and approved by the Turian Council member himself and you have been approved from Specter status.” Felix clenched his mandibles in pure anger as he finally lashed out “What!? Specter status! I would rather die than ever be a dog of the council! How dare you take my life and use it at your disposal!” Felix roared and strode towards his father till they were face to face. Both stared at each other at eye level and neither backed down. Here he was again, bucking up to the Primarch and the man who was supposed to be his father. Did he even care? Did he ever care? All Felix had been to him was a tool to be use as he pleased and this was the worst offense. “I won’t do it. I won’t be one of their dogs. I refuse.” Felix’s voice was low and threatening but so was his father’s “You have no choice. You will do it because it is your family’s lives at stake and because I command it. This is not like your C-sec days. You have always acted on your own merits and got the job done with efficiency. Now you have the title which allows you to do so. No one will give you order, you will be the one making them like you usually do any way.” Felix could just strangle him! He had planned this all along, he just knew it! Everything was like a chess game to him and his father always won at the end. Felix let loose a terrifying growl and turned around in fury. He threw a nearby table out of the way and let the papers fly as he stormed out.

Anger, frustration, disappointment. Felix was more disappointed than anything really. He felt so used and yet he had bigger problems to worry about. His family was taken and they had not figured out who was behind it yet. He looked down at the time on his Omni-tool as the numbers 10:05 blinked before him. Wasn’t there something he was supposed to be doing tonight? Harry! He was helping Harry with her mission…he felt awful for almost forgetting but resigned himself to going to Flux anyways. He could definitely use a drink and his father had no current information on the whereabouts of their family. He took in a deep breath and sighed. He was in no mood to be out partying but would not leave Harry hanging with that weak Turian male 'Trilion'. Trying his best to keep his keep his frustration at bay, Felix headed over towards the flashy bar as well as trying not to punch the nearest wall in out of anger.

We are now officially roleplaying the CS RP here!
    Enjoy everyone~

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete) Empty Re=Post

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Xiantoch Bane

The Wards were unusually quiet this night. The evening flow of "rats" seemed to go into hiding, making the watching Krogan warry. Bane's silver eyes were the only thing relatively visible as she leaned against a dark alley wall, tapping her shotgun on her armor. "Something's off tonight....i can feel it.", she grumbled, her gruff voice barely a whisper. She shifted impatiently and soon irritation,"Where is that stupid informant? He better not have bailed out on me..." Bane growled lowely just as another shadow rounded the corner. Another Krogan, male, strode up to her, his puffed chest hiding his anxiety horribly. A slight curve came to her lips as she watched him approach, "About d*** time.", Bane snarled. He stopped short as she heaved off the wall and met him the rest of the way, her eyes locked with his in an unspoken challenge. "There were some 'complications'. Especially after that bombing at Chora's Den, Bane." The male Krogan almost growled out her name as he met her glare, "You should've known that."

Bane stifled a hostile growl as she continued to stare him down, "How DARE this male insult me!" She wanted nothing more than to show him why she was one of the only female Battlemasters, but instead gave an aggravated huff. "Well then...", she spoke calmly before curling her lips and headbutting the foolish male, making him stagger and almost fall from the force of the impact. "I suggest you watch your tongue." Bane spat, raising her herself to her full height in declaration of her place in the hierarchy. "Now. Tell me what i want to know and you may have the privilege of leaving my sight in one piece." the male rubbed his head and mumbled curses under his breath, but remained silent for his own safety, "Warlord Malfarek is on Omega. Apparently, he's meeting his 'associate'." Bane bared her teeth at the very mention of her intended prey's name, her fingers clenching around her shotgun. "Good."

Suddenly, she pointed her weapon behind her and fired into the dim alley, the loud bang followed by armor clattering to the floor. Bane just glanced somewhat disinterestedly behind her and eyed the now dead Asari. "Idiot.", she growled, clasping her gun to her back. The male Krogan couldn't help but be impressed at this female. Bane turned back to him and gave him a quick glance of warning, signalling to the other that it was time to hit the road. He left her presence without hesitation, disappearing as quickly as he had come. She watched him leave before heaving a heavy sigh,"This is going get fun..."[b][i][u]

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:24 pm

[size=85]Harry rolled her eyes at him and laughed lightly, still feeling giddy from her small triumph. "Flux isn't that bad. Trilion goes there often enough and comes back hammered, so hopefully I can get him drunk enough to let loose some information," she said, still grinning. She watched him as he rubbed his eyes and the grin faded slightly. Was something wrong? An explanation appeared though, yet her lips twitched as she listened to him. She accepted the code on her Omni tool, yet looked up to meet his gaze, worried about him. From what she had gathered by walking between Felix and his father at the hospital, their relationship was hardly sparkling. Though what was the worst that could happen from another family meeting? "See you then," she said, attempting to sound a little happier than she felt as she watched him turn and walk away. She didn't mean to watch him into the crowd, but she couldn't stop herself. That goodbye was so swift. The happiness from her success with Trilion had vanished, only replaced with dread. What if he didn't turn up later that night? What if something happened at the embassies?

After a minute of staring blankly into the crowd, she eventually sighed and turned to walk home. There was simply nothing else she could do at that moment. Feeling rather lonely having spent the last three days in Felix's company, she walked in silence, like she normally did, weaving her way through the crowds to get back to her apartment. She opened her door and shut it behind her, looking across her quiet, empty home. Harry was definitely one of those people who blossomed in other's company and now she was feeling withered. She sat down and looked at her watch and sighed again. She had ages. What could she do? Sure, cooking and getting ready would take up time, but it was so unimportant. She was on a mission, surely cooking pasta could come second, right? She checked her watch again, as if the ten seconds that had passed since she had last checked her watch, lasted hours. Feeling disappointed, she stood up and started sorting out some food for herself, her stomach having growled loudly. Ok, so she had to have some energy for the night ahead, right? She clunked around the kitchen, still dressed in her armour until she returned to the sofa, a bowl of pasta in her hands where she ate in silence.

Food finished, kitchen tidied, armour off. She carefully packed it all away, taking more time than usual by polishing separate pieces with delicate fingers. It was her pride and joy so taking care of it was second nature to her. Though she had cleaned it recently and it wasn't as if she had used it over the last year. With it safely sucked away, she checked her watch. Ok, two hours. If she spent ages getting ready, then she'd be on time. Approaching her wardrobe and pulling open the doors, she was met with her usual assortment on clothes - hoodies, old earth jeans, the occasional skirt. Harriet had always preferred the old Earth fashions to the new ones, though it had been a right pain trying to shop for it. She rummaged through the wardrobe, pulling out the occasional night dress until her fingers felt silk, and she knew she had struck gold. This was the one. She pulled it out with care and lay it on the bed to inspect it. The black bandeau dress glittered up at her.She slipped into the dress and instantly felt more confident in her appearance. The dress hugged her every curve and made her fair skin glow. The back of the dress was very low cut, more than she remembered it was so she had to remove her bra that was on show. Along the top of the dress at the front and along the straps there were lines of glittering silver beads that caught the light easily. Letting down her curly blonde hair, she headed to the bathroom to do her make-up. Returning with dark sultry eyes, full shining pink lips and glowing skin, she checked herself out in the mirror. Ok, she didn't look too bad. Not bad at all actually. She smiled softly as she thought of what funny remark Felix would make at this point. She turned and quickly found her shoes, knowing that her time was up. Slipping into a pair of short black boots with high stilettos, she returned to the mirror for a second, before checking her watch. Five to eleven. She should arrive at about five past to show she wasn't too eager, yet was still interested. On her way out of the apartment, she looked down at her heavy pistol, knowing that there was no way she could take it with her as it was too bulky. Instead, she picked up a small retractable knife that she slid inside her shoe and slid a small 9mm pistol inside her handbag, just incase the worst should happen. Taking one last look at her apartment, she smiled, and then exited.

Flux was a long walk. Too long in the heels she was wearing so she had to find a transit instead. Feeling rather awkward on the public transport and feeling a few pairs of greedy eyes on her long legs and slender form, she was very happy to arrive at Flux. She climbed the steps hurriedly and entered the loud club, her heart throbbing with the music, ears pounding to the noise. Momentarily blinded by the lights, she blinked and raised an arm to her eyes. When her vision had returned to normal, she was welcomed by the writhing dancing bodies in the corner of the room and groups of people huddled together over the tables, clutching drinks and talking loudly. There was the occasional couple huddled closely together, though Harry didn't wait to search every table. She had to meet Trilion, and she was already late.

She spotted him at the bar and focused on him as she weaved through the crowd. Luckily he was on his own, though had already spotted her. She almost grimaced as his eyes slid down her body. No, this was part of the mission. She had to get this information, it was crucial. No matter of being uncomfortable should get in the way of that. So instead, she plastered a smile on her face as she approached him. He had stood up from his seat to welcome her, eyes still on her, so she threw her arms around his shoulders, a difficult feat with her small stature, only aided by her high heels, and said to him, "Thank you, I really appreciate this," in a low purr. It was only a quick hug and she was sure to sit down quickly. I'm going to need a drink to get through this, she thought to herself, coming up with a simple idea. Twisting around on the bar stool to face him, she flashed him a smile before dragging her eyes away to the waiter and ordering herself an earth cocktail - long island iced tea. Yummy, yet sufficiently strong. She sipped at it when it arrived, thankful for the warm glow she felt rising in her as the alcohol took effect. Relaxing a little, she watched as Trilions drink arrived and smiled at him, pouting her lips ever so slightly. "So, Trilion. Do you come here every night?"

She rattled him with petty questions, he answered briefly and to the point. Though he drank between them and ended up ordering a second, third, fourth drink. Their chairs grew closer and closer together, Harry becoming more bold from her drink, yet still totally in control. Soon their arms were touching on the bar top. While they talked, Harry kept eye contact with him for much longer than was necessary, only occasionally looking away to have a minute sip from her glass. At one point she checked her watch. It was coming up to midnight. "So, what happened to this guy you were setting me up with? Am I to be bitterly disappointed tonight?" She said to him, looking up under dark eyelashes with her deep blue eyes.

Trilion laughed loudly, the alcohol clearly having gone straight to his head. "No my dear, he must have never have showed up. Though hopefully you won't be disappointed tonight," he said, attempting to flirt with her before finishing the rest of his drink and ordering another, luckily missing Harry's momentary look of disgust, followed by another sip of her first drink. Sure she was a lightweight, but still. Maybe she'd have to order another... "Hey, why don't we go sit down over there?" Harry looked up and followed where Trilion was trying to point - to a darker corner where there were chairs and tables. Normally she would say no. But this was for a good cause, so she nodded, finished her drink with a gulp, ordered another, and then let him take her hand and lead her to the corner, the Turian bumping into tables and chairs on the way. Her head fizzed pleasantly as she walked, though it not not drown out how uncomfortable Trilion's hand was in hers. How had Felix managed to hold her hand and to make it seem so easy, so comfortable?

Speaking of the Turian, she swivelled her head around while she could, trying her best to spot him, feeling a flicker of dread. While it wasn't a proper inspection of the club, she didn't see him. What if he had bailed? Left her here alone? No, he wouldn't have done. Would he? She licked her lips nervously and sat down, only to realise that she was sitting into Trilions arm. He swiftly put his hand on her shoulder, talons digging uncomfortably into her skin which she tried her best to ignore. Keeping up with the act, she crossed her legs and tilted her body towards him as if she were really interested in him. He looked down at her with drunken eyes and she noticed how close he was. It was now, or never. "I'm glad you saved me today, from going to the ship," she said, meeting his gaze and tilting her head slightly towards his as she spoke. "I don't know anything about them, I could have died!"

"Ahh well babe," Trilion said, waving his arm, "those guys were trained thugs. They operate all over the galaxy, there was no way you could beat them. Don't want to ruin your pretty head," he finished with a sharp nod. She shifted closer and said to him, "what would they do with me?" in a low purr. The Turian gulped and then looked away, "oh you know. Use you, sell you, then you'll be used again, then they'll probably kill you, like most slavers. Though these guys are different, maybe they do something else to the people. None ever return so no one knows. They work with a large clientèle base." He was starting to get uncomfortable so Harry quickly picked up her drink and offered a cheers. "To me not being kidnapped," she said, taking a small sip and watched as Trilion nearly finished all of his. Perfect. "So what makes them so dangerous?" She asked, moving closer to him so her hip was touching his and placing her small hand on his. "Trained thugs with big guns. They know what to do. How to handle people. They buy stuff discreetly over time and store it or something. Their ship is pretty basic though, your standard Turian model, though they are looking for an upgrade and so want to sell more produce." He babbled on about the slavers, giving Harry plenty of information. Her smile grew as she became satisfied with the information, though Trilion took it the wrong way. He leaned closer to her and snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her even closer to him. He bent his head into the crook of her neck while she started to panic slightly. She had no idea what he was doing, but at least it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to remember this in the morning. His other hand found the top of her leg and she shifted slightly, starting to feel a little trapped. 

"Who do they work for?" she breathed, careful not to get too close to him yet still trying to act interested. "Dunno," he murmured, his breath hot on her neck before he moved his head towards hers. Nope. She raised a hand and placed it firmly on his chest, pushing him away. She pouted at him and stood up, sliding out of his grasp and feeling like she had just escaped an iron cage. "Bathroom break," she said to him, careful to drop the flirtatious nature incase he got the wrong idea. She turned to walk away when she felt a hand grab hers and pull her back, straight into Trilion's chest. "Wha-?!" she started as she looked up at him in confusion, only to see Trilions face much too close to hers. Her eyes widened and she hadn't even begun to resist when he had lowered his head and kissed her. Two seconds passed when Harry's brain finally clicked into action. She pushed him forcefully away and took a step back, heart racing and feeling slightly sick. So her first kiss with a Turian wasn't exactly what she expected. Repulsion from the fact that her boss had just kissed her and disappointment that it was nothing like the other human women gossiped about. "Yeah," she squeaked, rubbing her mouth with the back of her hand and staring at Trilion, before she hurried away from him, heels clattering on the floor. 

She headed off in the general direction of the bathrooms, but once she gone out of Trilions line of sight, she stopped. Raising a hand to her forehead, she closed her eyes and groaned, leaning against the nearest wall and feeling weak. She had screwed up. While the information she had obtained was useful enough, though she didn't really know what exact questions to ask him for she had wanted to go over it with Felix beforehand, she felt dirty. She repeated to herself over and over again that the information was worth this disgusting feeling, though her heart was not in it. She could still taste him. She grimaced and rubbed her lips once more with the back of her hand.    [/size]
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Ғɛℓιϰ ˩ɛɛ Δяcтʋяισʋƨ

~. Turian .~ Male ~. 31 ~. Soldier .~ “Whoops! Clumsy me.”.~

[center]Felix had arrived at Flux right at eleven pm, much to his surprise. The obnoxious music which played overhead made him click his mandibles in irritation and he recalled why he never visited this place. Patrons danced carefree towards the right of him while the tables on the left were filled with individuals having a good time and chatting away. His eyes scanned the many heads that filled the place but he could not find Harry’s golden fringe or catch any scent of her. He did however, spot the Turian Trilion sitting at the bar and the very sight of him made him growl to himself. Harry must have been pulling the fashionably late card if she wasn’t here yet, which meant he had time to blend into the shadows and order a drink to dull his headache. Looking to the small alcove above, he made his way there and took a seat which overlooked the floor below but still kept him in the shadows. Felix had time to think as he waited and his thoughts were indeed reeling.

His family was currently missing. Taken by some unknown enemy and that really pissed him off. He felt so useless at the moment. He was stuck with no answers and little power to do anything. Even though he was given Specter status he still could not believe it all and looked to his omni tool to see his information. He did indeed have Specter printed in read over his name, as the omni tool indicated, but the very thought of it made him furious. He was collared now, owned by not only his father but by the council as well. All they had to do was call for him and he would be expected to come. It was the thought of being owned and told what to do which bugged him so much. It was why he had so much trouble as a pup and with C-sec. Felix had a hard time taking orders from those he had no respect for. His father had to be planning this for months. No one became a Specter by just uttering a word, the Primarch would have had to make some kind of appeal and the thought that Felix had no idea to the Turians plans made him frustrated. He should had seen this coming…

He sighed heavily as a young human waitress brought him a drink and broke his train of thought. He tried his best to down the beverage but the damn thing was far too sweet for his taste and he finally gave up on it. “No reason to linger on it now I suppose…” Felix just had to let this all go for now; there were much more important things at hand as a familiar scent made him look up sharply. Though the scent was indeed Harry’s, he could hardly recognize the woman as she walked across the floor all decked out to the max. For some reason he averted his eyes, it felt impolite to stare, but he sure did notice a few other hungry eyes linger on her form far longer than necessary. It made him grip his glass harder and force the nasty liquid down his throat. He hoped this was all worth it, Harry had really gone all out to obtain this info, and he wondered if this was going to turn ugly before the nights end.

He watched the scene fold out with sharp green eyes that hardly blinked. Harry gave a quick glance around the bar and he wondered if perhaps she was looking for him? He wanted to reassure her that he was indeed watching out for her, but could not give up his position. She walked towards Trilion, as the male gave her the same hungry gaze as all the others, and they greeted each other with flirtatious responses. The two seemed to enjoy each other’s company as thy both indulged in drink after drink, to help loosen the Turian’s tongue no doubt. Before he knew it though, they were moving towards the back to a darker corner for more privacy. Felix’s mandibles were clenching hard against his face as he watched them go. He was concerned for Harry’s safety and knew it would have been better to just beat the guy for information. All this loafing around was making him uncomfortable as he slowly got from his seat and walked steadily down to the bar. Bodies immersed themselves around him as he kept to the shadows and his face away from the neon lights. He needed to be where he could listen yet still stay out of sight. He finally settled for the back seat of the bar, closest to the wall, with his body turned to the two.

Straining his senses and ordering another drink to keep him preoccupied, he listened quietly as Harry worked her charm and Trilion responded in kind. Her heartbeat was beating quickly and sometimes sporadically at certain moments that Felix could only imagine how uncomfortable this must all be for her. Trilion must have been too intoxicated to take notice of the human’s vital signs; otherwise he would know that Harry was not enjoying his presence. Felix could not understand why this was all making him flustered. Perhaps his talk with the Primarch had affected him more than he realized or maybe it was the repressed thought of what had become of his family? Whatever it was he had to suppress a growl as he heard the sharp intake of breath from Harry and then a surprised yelp from the human. It was instinct, but he turned his head partially to see that Trilion had forced Harry into a kiss as she quickly pushed him away. Felix could not truly explain the feeling of pure disgust that build within his chest at the sight and his blood felt like it had turned to ice. He was more shocked than anything, and appalled that Trilion had dared force Harry into something she did not want. He wasn’t blind, and could see the innocence from her eyes dissipate as something was stolen from her. He quickly turned as she walked past him in the direction of the bathrooms, her heart was beating frantically, and Felix knew that beat too well to understand that she was severely upset.

Now it was his turn. Harry had left Trilion alone and Felix drank his glass in one gulp before getting up very slowly and walking over towards the back table. A waitress with a try of glasses was walking by and he let his foot slip to tripped the young woman. He made sure to catch her of course, and watched gleefully as the drinks spilled all over Trilion as the Turian sat up in surprise. “Whoops! Clumsy me, here miss why don’t you go get something to clean this up and I will help this fine gentleman.” The waitress hurried off as Felix grabbed Trilion’s collar and dragged the man with him. “Hey, what do you think you’re doing?!” He objected as Felix ignored his protest and continued to ‘help’ him outside the bar and into the empty hallway just before the entrance.

The Turian was soaked in alcohol and Felix wasted no time throwing him against the wall. It was a little harder than he had meant to, but he let the other male regain his composure as he stood tall and glared at him. Trilion looked up and realized the challenge as he glared back with equal malice, “What’s the big idea of dragging me out here? Can’t you see I’m busy- “, Ok so Felix had not meant to hit the guy square in the jaw as he was talking, but his face just annoyed him so much that he did not realize it till after the guy was on the ground. He promptly picked him back up as he pinned him against the wall, “Speak your words very carefully to me cause I am not in the mood right now. First off, I want you to know that the young woman you were so rudely courting back there could have kicked your ass in ten seconds flat, so don’t you dare ever refer to her as fragile again.” Trilion was looking at him in pure confusion as blue blood trickled from nose. “Second, I really want to kick your ass right now but I am adequately refraining from doing so for the sake of a friend. You have information on some slavers down at the docks and mentioned they were not your ordinary bunch. Now we both know that you’re withholding more info than that so please don’t piss me off anymore so I can keep my promise, ok?” Trilion was just staring at him dumbfounded as Felix continued on, “Who is the one buying off these slaves and what are they using them for? Now think very carefully before answering me Trilion, you don’t want to get on the wrong side of a Spector now do you?” Felix threw around his new title that he had loathed just a few moments before, but the expression on Trilion’s face had changed once he mentioned his status. “Specter? But I swear I have done nothing wrong! I don’t have anything to do with those slavers; I just supply them with weapons like all my customers.” Felix clicked his mandibles as he glared at the other Turian; he was losing his patience and was a bit disappointed when Trilion finally gave up some info. “It’s Cerberus. Ok, that’s all I know. Their suppliers are Cerberus but I have no idea what they are using them for.” Felix was genuinely surprised at this. That name was starting to become more and more heard of now and mostly due to well-planned out attacks and trained soldiers. Who were these guys? They certainly did not act like a bunch of thugs but a well-trained group of soldiers.

Felix slowly let Trilion go as his thoughts began to swirl incoherently. Cerberus…they were behind some nasty things as of late but what could they possible want with slaves? It could not be good that was for sure. Trilion was beginning to inch away from him as Felix set his sharp eyes on the man. Every instinct he had told him to beat the guy senseless, to extract whatever little information he could, but he restrained himself and watched as Trilion lopped off. It was obvious that he would not remember much of this anyway by the way he was walking, and was bound to be caught by some C-sec officer for smelling so strongly of alcohol. He shook his head and clicked his mandibles in irritation when he remembered Harry. She would probably be getting out of the bathroom soon and he made sure to quickly wipe the blood from his hand as he walked back into the bar. The table where they had been before was being cleaned of the spill he had caused as he walked over and sat in the place where Trilion was just moments before. The waitress quickly cleaned the mess and went back to serving drinks as he leaned back into the shadows. This was indeed a very shady spot and Harry would probably not recognize who he was till he opened his mouth.

He chuckled to himself, hopefully he could surprise her with him being here since it would make for such a fun joke, but more importantly they could share their info while relaxing for once. He could still smell Harry’s scent that lingered. He felt pretty good for not beating up Trilion, well for the most part at least, he really did not mean to punch the guy…he just sort of blacked out there in a mad haze that his fist just sort of slipped? Yeah, he would go with that excuse for now as he let the shadows of the cool corner quell his mind. He had truly been worried for Harry for some reason, yet knew she was more than capable at taking care of herself. He recalled the scene of that short little human in the alley holding a man twice her size as her prisoner. The recollection made him smile and he watched as the waitress brought them two drinks on the house. “Sorry about the mess before sir, here is a dextro and amino flurry for you and your date.” Felix wanted to groan at yet another sweet smelling drink but dipped his head in appreciation while he grudgingly sipped the beverage and waited for Harry to return.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Harry stayed where she was for a few minutes, head tilted back and against the wall. She had to go back there. There was more information she had to obtain, but was it worth it? A kiss had been bad enough, but if she returned, would Trilion push for more? The thought made her feel sick and she nearly gagged. How could he do that to her? Ok, so maybe she was asking for it, but still. Very unnecessary. It was her first alien kiss. She had always been curious, sure, but it wasn't anything like she expected. He was rough on her soft lips, his mouth pressing like a wall to hers. Though what did she really expect, a kiss similar to that of a human? She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, wishing that she could take back the last ten minutes. Feeling robbed, disappointed and like she ought to give up, she stood up straight. 

She had to go back. She had to finish the mission. 

She bounced on her heels and fluffed up her hair slightly, preparing herself for the return trip.  What could she do to ensure that she would get the rest of the information, yet still keep Trilion off her? No, the latter didn't matter. Information was key, right? This was what it is all about. She took a deep breath and then walked purposefully back to the bar and their shady table. He was still there sitting in the shadows, though she didn't look at him for long. She plastered a confident smile on her face and looked down, concentrating on her walking instead. She reached him far too soon. She sat down next to him, her body close to his and looked up to ask him about the slavers when she caught sight of the drink he had ordered for her and reached for it clumsily and gulped down half of the liquid.

Placing the glass back on the table, she turned to look at Trillion. She raised her hands and placed one on his chest, the other on his neck and leaned closer, well within kissing range. She bit her lip and steadied her breathing, ready for him to make a move as expected. It was a gutsy move that she wasn't completely comfortable with, but if she could squeeze the last piece of information from him, then she would. "Trilion, you aren't telling me everything, are you?" She murmered, her breath hot on his face, her lips barely moving. This was the only way to obtaining more information, to learning who these horrible soldiers worked for. It was only then that she realised that something was off. 

It was his eyes that had given him away. The sparkling green eyes that were so deep she could fall in.  Green eyes that shone with a nature to that of a Turian she knew, admired and respected, that held such confidence that she was both excited yet intimidated. Far more interesting than the dull grey eyes that had looked her over so greedily. She had opened her mouth to start speaking to 'Trilion', but closed it and narrowed her eyes. No, surely not. He couldn't be here. "Felix?" she gasped, tilting her head back and letting her hands fall from their flirtatious position, her fingers sliding off his skin. She blinked at him for a second, breaking eye contact for the first time, and then broke out into a smile. "Felix!" Relief flooded through her and she visibly relaxed. "What are you doing here?" she said unbelievingly, grinning at him widely, sparkle returning to her eyes as he knew that she was safe. Through the waves of happiness and relief, she felt a little nervous. Where was Trilion? 

"So, what have you done with my boss?" she asked, raising an eyebrow playfully. In truth, she didn't really care. Maybe it was the drink or the sheer relief that she wouldn't have to mess with Trilion again, that she didn't care at all. Well, if Felix had killed him then she'd be out of a job, but she had the feeling that Felix wouldn't do something like that, or she hoped at least. "I'd still like to have a job at the end of this," she said expectantly, waiting for him to explain what he had done. She shook her head none the less and laughed. "You know though, I don't think I'll be able to go back to working in a shop after this. I've had a taste of what missions, real missions, are like. Even this is exciting and new. Going back to normality would just be...boring. I think that once we have busted those slavers arses, then I'm going to go solo. I'll find a ship, work as a member of their crew. I'll do something useful." She smiled to herself as she thought of the idea and nodded. Yes, that was what she was going to do.

In the meantime though, she was getting a bit fidgety in the chair. Alcohol buzzing through her system happily, she felt the burning desire to get up and start moving. Her eyes found the dance floor and the dancing bodies, and she bit her lip for a second before looking back at Felix. "Right," she said decisively, standing up tall and looking down at Felix. She stretched out her body and ran a hand through her hair, grinning at him. "Lets dance," she said, her blue eyes twinkling as she extended her arm and offered him her small, soft hand and smiling at him warmly, unexplainably happy as to why the Turian had interrupted her interrogation.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 am

Ғɛℓιϰ ˩ɛɛ Δяcтʋяισʋƨ

~. Turian .~ Male ~. 31 ~. Soldier .~ “Why Harry? Why a human?”.~

The cool shadows and the light air around Felix relaxed him as he leaned against the wall. One arm draped behind his booth as he drank with the other. He set the beverage back on the table as he smelled the familiar crisp scent of Harry, and watched as she came over to their table after leaving the restroom. Her gaze was cast to the ground and Felix could tell she was not looking forward to being with ‘Trilion’ which in this case would be him. However, her expression changed to a confidant smile as she seated herself swiftly next to him. Her body fitted snugly into his as she leaned against him and reached for her drink. Felix felt his heart race all of the sudden, the only time she had been this close to him was back in the ally, but he was more focused on his assailant’s rather than her. He noticed more about her this time, her scent was strong and laden with perfume, her fringe was much more silky and flowed in different directions, while her body moved ever closer to his.

Felix just brushed it off to the atmosphere; these kinds of places could mess with anyone’s head, what with all the pheromones which lay thickly in the air. He was just breathing too much of it and watched as Harry guzzled half her drink in one go. He recalled she had certainly drank a lot since she first came here and guessed she needed it to work up all that courage to flirt with Trilion. However, his heart nearly skipped a beat as she slid her hands around his neck and placed the other seductively on his chest. She whispered Trilion’s name, as she spoke to him and asked for more info that he was not revealing. Her breath was warm against his face and his mandibles fluttered nervously as she pulled him closer to hers, just an inch away from her soft lips as he locked eyes with her, trying his best to say something but finding that his words had been lost to him.

Felix could not tear away from her crystal blue eyes which lit up with realization. “Heh, well damn Harry, if you wanted a kiss from me all you had to do was ask.” He finally found his breath again, although he spoke far too softly for his liking. He noticed it took her a few seconds to realize it was him as she spoke his name, once in question than in exhilaration. Her soft human hands slipped away from his skin as he found himself longing their touch as she took them away. That was a horrible feeling and he quickly killed it before it got the better of him. He had never felt a human touch before now that he thought about it. He had never realized how soft they were compared to some of the other aliens he had been with. He had to blink himself back into reality as she questioned his being here and gave her his usual Truian sideways glance, “What do you mean what am I doing here? I promised that I would be here to look after you didn’t I?” His voice was filled with mocking hurt as his expression changed to a smile and he flared his mandibles in a grin. “I would never break a promise to my friends.” He said that more sincerely then he had meant to but could not help himself as her good cheer rubbed off on him.

Her question about her boss made him frown in detest for the Turian. “I honestly did nothing to the guy besides a punch to the face. You know, I thought it would make him look better, but you just can’t compare him to a good looking guy like me.” He let one of his usual jokes loose as he gave her a sly gleam and shrugged, “Don’t worry though, I really did not hurt the guy and got the info we needed. However, it seems your date just kind of wondered off so I thought I would take his place. Work some of my Turian charm that you humans seem to crave so much.” He grinned; his joke was cynical but always seemed to ease the tension if there was any. Surprisingly he felt pretty loose as he listened to Harry speak of not going back to her old job once they took care of the slavers. It made him pause, she intended to go solo? Would that even be possible for her?

He was suddenly reminded of everything that had happened before he came here. He had not yet told her of what had transpired; first being fired from C-sec, then being promoted to Specter, and being informed of his family’s disappearance, all in one go. It made him feel guilty for some reason and he was about to tell her everything when she broke in and said ‘Let’s Dance.’ Felix looked up in surprise to see an extended hand and Harry standing confidently with a pleasing smile. She seemed very happy that he had interrupted her interrogation and genuinely appeared to want to have some fun. “I think you may have had too much to drink Harry. What is it now, five or six drinks that you guzzled down? I’m surprised you’re even coherent at the moment.” He didn’t want to seem like he was taking advantage of her state of mind, but her eyes just seemed to draw him in and her smile beckoned him to join. She had no idea what she was getting herself into, Felix loved to dance! His eyes narrowed at her in playful response as he tapped his talons in quick thought before getting up.

He stood up to his full length and rolled his head a bit from side to side, then took his drink and chugged it in one go, ignoring the taste and feeling the responsive buzz that tickled the back of his skull. Felix took Harry’s hand in his gently as he led her carefully through the throng of tables and bodies and towards the glimmering dance floor. A new beat filled the place as he stepped onto the glowing squares and the thin floor thrummed with the infectious music. All dance floors were designed to channel the base through the floors and to the dancers bodies, it helped everyone move to the beat, and Felix could feel the familiar urge to move with the music as he led Harry onto the floor with him. Many bodies were already moving elegantly alongside them and an eccentric Asari was certainly getting her moves on with others. He moved them both to a more secluded corner so that they could have some room from the others and so that no one else could see how incredibly nervous he was all of the sudden.

Usually Felix was bursting with confidence, and the only reason Harry had some much of it now was due to all the alcohol she had drank with Trilion beforehand. However, the beat of the music was rattling his ribcage and it was hard to tell if it was the music making his heart thrum or Harry being so close to him. Either way, he let his body sway to the beat and easily fit himself into the groove as he led Harry along with him. Their bodies moved easily to the music since it was a simple one at first, vibrations filled the dance floor and the intoxication of the moment certainly made his head spin. He let his talons flow over her waistline to keep her in pace with him as he kept her close and moving to the beat. His mind felt like it was becoming a blur as the drinks from before started to kick in and hit his frontal lobe, causing him to move more confidently and his steps more dominate. He had to say something before this all overtook him and forced his mind to focus on the mission.

Felix had to shake his head a bit to force his thoughts into something legible as he let his voice carry to hers, “So Harry, what did you learn from your boss? You know, besides the fact that he is a terrible kisser.” He hadn’t meant to call her out on that, it just sort of slipped, and he had just revealed he had seen the embarrassing scene. “He should have never forced himself on you like that. It was a sloppy kiss anyways. You could tell he had little experience.” He tried to make her feel a bit better about it, in truth the kiss was far too forceful and Felix tried to push away the dread of what would have happened if he had not chased the guy away in the end. He suddenly felt conscious of how close their bodies were touching and pushed himself away a bit, he did not want instincts to cloud his mind, which seemed to keep happening at the moment. He had to shake his head again and flared his mandibles as they clicked in aggravation. His senses were being overwhelmed at the moment; he did not know if humans were as attuned to smells and sounds as his own kind, but right now his head was throbbing and Harry’s pheromones were making him react unwillingly. There was absolutely no reason he should be reacting this way to a human female and was at war with his mind and body as he tried to focus.

It was not helping that Harry was moving so seductively with him, her scent filled his senses, her body moved with his as if inviting him to come closer. The beat of the music hit a faster pace and he found himself forcing Harry’s back to his chest and moving her in beat with him. His Talons reached around her neck as he felt her color bone. The sharp sound of her breath catching as he clenched his giant claws around her fragile skin made him slip them tighter around her. He could feel the blood pumping through her veins along her neck and a low growl escaped him as the urge to clasp the air from her become greater. His predatory instinct to dominate was making it harder to think as he kept her close and let his free hand move alongside her waist line once more. Every time she tired to move he would force her to stay in front of him. His face came closer to her neck as he breathed softly against her skin and his mandibles fluttered lightly while he breathed in her scent. His claws were now digging into her skin and the quick pace of her heartbeat made his eyes light up in sudden recognition. He jerked away from her immediately and stormed off the dance floor. Felix wasted no time getting out of there and heading towards the exit as the fresh air of the Citadel hit him like a ton of bricks.

What the hell was he doing?! Turians were much more aggressive when it came to this kind of thing, but in all truth he should not have even been trying to dominate her like that, she was a human first of all! It was wrong, humans were different than his own kind, yet here he was trying to choke the poor girl because he couldn’t control himself? Because he was infatuated with the moment? Because he had just got done telling here that what Trilion did was wrong, yet he was doing the exact same thing. That may be common with Turians but he knew for a fact that humans did not do that sort of stuff with one another. He placed his talons over his eyes and shook his head in shame; Harry had just got done with Trilion forcing himself on her than he goes and does something like this. He let out a heavy sigh, “I think that’s enough dancing for me…” he mumbled to himself angrily before leaning against the wall just outside Flux.

The music was still thrumming inside and he could feel it pulsate through the walls. He had left Harry there, but honestly did not expect her to follow after the way he had acted. He had let his instincts get the better of him, even though it was a common thing for his kind, humans were not Turians. They did not understand what happens to a Turian when you get into a brawl with one or….become more intimate. It was why they were always monitored when they were fighting or why there was always someone there to break it off if it got too serious. Felix sighed again, he just needed to take Harry home and perhaps discuss the information they had gathered along the way. Although, he wondered if Harry would even speak to him at all let alone look at him. Felix hung his head and clenched his mandibles in anger. Crossing his arms, he leaned back against the wall once more and decided to wait for Harry to come outside. He would at least take her home, and if she decided that he should leave then he would go. He was already kicking himself mentally over all this, Harry was friend and he should not have even been attracted to her in any way. It was never this strong with all the other females he had been with, why Harry? Why a human? He scratched it off to it being the drinks, pheromones, and the atmosphere of the place. It was just too much for his senses that it overwhelmed him. He stood there and tried to breathe in as much fresh air he could while he waited to see if Harry would come out. “Just pretend nothing happened. Get on with business and just take her home…”

Post  Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Letting the relief wash over her, she smiled warmly up at Felix as he spoke. She blinked at him though, surprised. While she was over the moon that he was here, she felt a flicker of anxiety. So she had gotten close to Felix. Really close. Was he alright with that? His voice had been a lot quieter than usual when responding to her, maybe...no, it was impossible. She was a human after all and he was a Turian. These things weren't meant to work, right? Her body was suited to her needs, his body to his. They were too incompatible, too different. The disappointment she felt surprised her and she had to stop herself from reacting to it. She blinked warily and was brought back by Felix's speech. The automatic smile returned to her face and she quickly forgot about her worries. "Thank you," she said softly, locking eye contact and nodding slightly. She was truly thankful for his actions. What if Trilion was still here, what would she have to do then? Surely by now he would be pressing her for more than a kiss, so much so that it would have been nigh on impossible to get proper information from him. She shuddered at the thought. No, this was far better. She would have to thank Felix properly for saving her sometime.

She giggled despite her desire to not let Trilion get hurt. Good, she thought to herself as she looked up at Felix. "Hopefully you did him some good, though if you are trying to make him more attractive, you're going to need more than a punch to the face. More like serious surgery and an education on how to treat women," she scoffed, shaking her head, remembering Trilion's hopeless moves in trying to flirt. She blinked at him and said, "You got the information? Hm, I don't know whether to be happy or not that you've taken my kill." She pursed her lips and contemplated for a second before returning her eyes to his and just nodding. "Happy," she said with a smile, tilting her head towards him slightly as she spoke. Of course she was happy he was here, who wouldn't? Trilion was dull, greedy and downright unpleasant when he wanted to be. Compared to Felix he was nothing, not worthy of being called a Turian or a friend.

"Four drinks, hardly too many," she said as Felix stood up. Sure she was pleasantly tipsy, but nothing ridiculous. She was in control and knew what she was doing, though was a tad more wobbly on her feet than normal. She grinned as she watched him finish his drink and then take her hand. Again he had managed to make it feel comfortable, unlike Trilion who had gripped her hand too hard, his talons digging into her palm. She smiled as he led her to the corner of the dance floor, relishing in the thumping beat that made her heart dance in her chest. She smiled at the people they passed, watching at how they danced and swayed to the music, their bodies in perfect time with the tunes that rung out. It was infectious. As they moved, she too found her body moving with the beat and she bounced happily in her high heels, smiling softly as the lights flashed above them and the floor vibrated below.

She danced close to him, closer than she would have dared if she were completely sober. Though she was enjoying herself, perhaps a little too much. She liked his company, again, perhaps a little too much. He was fun and had reawakened her desires to become something better. She owed him a lot and admired him because of it. Hips swaying with the music with ease, her eyes flicked upwards to meet his as she felt his talons on her waist. She almost raised an eyebrow at him, but managed to stop the impulse and instead smiled softly at him. She felt so small compared to him though. His height was considerable compared to hers and the size of his hand on her slim waist was a minor wake up call, reminding her of how different they were. He is a Turian, this cannot work, she repeated to herself in her head over and over again as she danced, bouncing and swaying with apparent confidence, as if her mind were on nothing else.

She was brought back to reality by Felix talking to her and she looked up to meet those green eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it and looked down, the tips of her ears going red. So he had seen that. Oh. Well. She had hoped that he hadn't, but then again, he had been there the whole time, how could he have not have seen? She bit her lip and looked back up at him, feeling embarrassed. "I- well..." her voice trailed off as the burning desire to inform him that it was her first alien kiss rose in her. She fought it back, knowing that saying it would just make the situation awkward. She wasn't drunk enough for confession time, not yet anyway. "At least he is gone now," she said, pushing a little bit of hope into her voice and letting a small smile return to her face. "You saved me," she said playfully, letting herself get a little closer to him. Her eyes widened slightly as his mandibles flared and he shook his head. She really was going to have to learn Turian body language better if she was going to be friends with Felix. Her eyes slid over his face with interest before she looked away, finally listening to her subconscious who was screaming at her that he was a Turian and that she was a human. It was all no, no, no.

She continued to dance anyway, letting her hips move, her body wriggle to the quickened beat. She felt herself being moved all of a sudden, though she did nothing to stop it. Her eyes widening, she found that her back was to Felix and that she was dancing against him. Oh um, ok then, she was ok with this. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his touch on her skin. Shivers shot down her spine as his hand moved around her collarbone, her head tilting to the side slightly, exposing more of her neck. She licked her lips nervously, curious as to what Felix was planning when his grip tightened on her neck. Her eyes widened momentarily when she realised that his grip was tightening more so. She was surprised by how ok she was with this, confused by how she hadn't pushed him away yet and questioned his actions. Her lips parted as she felt his hot breath on her neck, sending goosebumps down her arms, and she readied herself for his touch, his talons digging into her neck, the pain muted out by the loud thumping music and the musky atmosphere. She lifted her hand up to touch his neck that was lowered to hers, her fingers touching his skin for only a second. She didn't mind this, not at all.

And then it was gone. His hot breath was no longer on her skin, his grip around her neck disappeared, her fingers sliding off his skin and onto nothing. She gasped as she felt a wave of coldness and she looked over her shoulder to see nothing but the wall. She looked around her desperately to see him leaving Flux. Did he just...run? She stared at where he had disappeared around the corner feeling horribly cold and lonely. She stepped back and leaned against the wall for the second time that night, her head tilting back and closing her eyes. Why was she so ok with his actions? Why had she really wanted it to continue? Why was she so comfortable with this and not with Trilion? Ok, well that one was easy to answer, but still. She was so confused. Maybe it was the drink talking. Maybe it was the drinks fault that she found herself ridiculously attracted to the Turian, of all people. Yes, that must be it. She had drunk a bit tonight, maybe she was more drunk than what she originally thought. Maybe Felix had picked up on it and done a runner, maybe he was doing the right thing. Though she could not deny how much she enjoyed his company, she could not deny how her body had reacted to his touch, how the shivers had shot down her spine. Sure the strangling thing was not ok, but it was his touch that had drowned it out, however a small part of her was happy with it. It was just the unexpectedness of it that was not acceptable. She raised her hand to cover her eyes and she sighed. She ought to go out and find him. Either that or she would have to go home alone. She shuddered at the thought.

She regained her posture and took a deep breath. She straightened out her dress and ran a hand through her hair before making her way out of Flux with a walk that spoke of a confidence she did not posses. She found him at the bottom of the stairs and against the wall. While she was glad to see that he hadn't left, her mouth went dry. What was she going to say to him? Sorry that I'm a human and that this can't work despite how attracted I am to you? She descended the stairs, not taking her eyes off him and walked towards him. "Felix?" she asked softly. She wanted to talk about it, she really did, but she got the impression that he didn't want to speak to her about what had occurred. She closed her mouth slowly, watching him with careful eyes. She stood in silence for a while, trying to think of what to say and not end up pushing him away. In the end, she gave up and let her head hang a little. "Should we head back?" She said, not looking at him but at the elevator to the side. "Mines closest," she said as they began to walk, her voice empty and hollow. She bit her bottom lip as they made their way back to her apartment, trying to think of what to say when she remembered that he had squeezed, or rather punched, the last bit of information from Trilion.

"Oh yeah, what was that piece of information that you got that I didn't?" she said, curiosity piping up as they walked. She looked across at him for a second and then quickly looked away, cursing herself for the umpteenth time. She really ought to have drunk less, she was feeling a little dizzy on her feet. She ran a hand through her hair and thought wistfully of a glass of water and then bed.

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:46 am

Ғɛℓιϰ ˩ɛɛ Δяcтʋяισʋƨ

~. Turian .~ Male ~. 31 ~. Soldier .~ “Great, why did I get stuck with the one hamster that can always get out of his cage? Why do I even bother?”.~

Felix heard the click of high heels as they echoed through the corridor just outside Flux. He knew it was Harry from her scent, spirits, he had sure breathed in enough of it to know it was hers from a mile away. He would not look away in shame though, she seemed to be just as confused as he was after all, and he really couldn’t blame her. He was just glad to be out of there, it had overwhelmed too much, but out here he could focus, he could look at Harry as she was before instead of some female that he was suddenly trying to dominate. He was thankful for the normalcy and heard her speak his name before suggesting they should head back. He felt terrible for creating such a situation like that and had let the silence between them go on too long, which created an awkward moment. “Heh, yeah…I uh, should have told you that I love to dance!” His voice was light as he tried to give her a more confidant smile. To which, he seemed to fail at miserably. Anything to rid them of this sudden wall between them, he tried to break the odd mood but to not much avail.

Rubbing the back of his neck and looking away, Harry seemed to have all the courage, as she led them to the nearest tram. Luckily her apartment was closer and it would not take them long to reach it as she soon asked him about the info he had gained from Trilion. “Oh that’s right, well turns out they are answering to Cerberus. Sound familiar?” It was a rhetorical question, that name had come up far too many times before back at C-sec and again with him and Harry back at Chora’s Den. Felix kept pace with Harry as they finally reached the elevator which would take them to the living quarters. They stood quietly for a few moments as the tram moved ever slowly and Felix could feel dread creep inside him once more. “And you, what did you gleam from your boss?” It was something to break the silence and important as well. Though, he had to admit, he felt relieved when the tram doors slid open and Harry’s apartment was just a few blocks away. Felix stopped there though and turned to Harry with bright eyes. He tried to speak but felt his words leave him yet again as the whole situation back at the bar flashed in his mind. He wanted to apologize, or at least explain why he had acted that way, but decided against it. “Well anyway, get some rest Harry. You seem like you need it. I’ll just head on back to my place, probably need some shut eye before we head over to the wards tomorrow…” Felix avoided eye contact now, more conscious than ever of everything as he forced himself to look at her before he left. “I had a fun time though. If you need me for anything just give me a call. Heh, I’m a light sleeper anyway.” And with that he turned quickly and headed home, all the while cursing himself under his breath.

His pace was brisk with long strides. He wanted to waste little time in getting back to his place but felt wide awake even though he knew he needed sleep. Why could he not just explain to her everything that had just happened? What would he say really? ‘Oh hey I’m a Turian and it’s just our nature to totally dominate the other person were intimate with because we can't control ourselves!’ Yeah, that one would go well…He sighed heavily and finally reached his door when he noticed something was off. The lock was open but he was certain he had not left it so. His senses sharp, Felix carefully nudged the door as it slid to his touch. The lights were already on and sitting in a chair was his boss Leon. “Damn it Leon! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?” Felix grumbled as he strode inside and the other Turian looked up at him with a stern expression, “Quit complaining pup, it’s not the first time I have broken into your apartment…why do you smell of sweat and shame?” Felix grimaced as let out an exasperated sigh, “I don’t want to talk about it.” He looked about and saw that the Turian had certainly made himself at home. He sat with his legs crossed while holding one of his beers and an empty wrapper lay on the coffee table. “Well, you certainly made yourself quite at home here…Hey! Is that my dextro chocolate?” His eyes grew sad as he looked to Leon with a hurt expression, “That was my last one…” Felix threw away the wrapper and glared at Leon with childish hate as Leon spoke in retaliation. “Oh quit pouting, I’ll just buy you another one you big baby.” Felix gave him a frown but refused to stop pouting as he slunk into a chair opposite of the other Turian. “So what do I owe the pleasure of you coming into my home uninvited?”

Leon looked up with a curios click of his mandibles. He seemed to be letting his senses catch Felix’s emotions and tensed as he wondered what the other male would pick up. “So Felix, you usually hang out at Flux, I thought you hated the place? No matter, the female must have been worth it since you reek of her pheromones. I’m surprised you did not bring her back here with you.” Felix clenched his mandibles in agitation, he never brought a female into his home for that, and he damn well knew it too. Leon was goading him, trying to pick on him for his own amusement as he retorted. “So what, I have not been with a female in a while. Why do you suddenly care about my social life?” Leon took a swig of his drink before he replied, “Calm down pup, I’m not here to interrogate you. Actually I am here on behalf of the Primarch. He said you left in a tantrum because you don’t like your new job. I was the one who recommended you by the way, no sense in keeping you a C-sec officer when your future lies somewhere else.” Felix was a bit perplexed, Leon had always been more of a father figure than his own, but what the Turian had just said was out of respect, even though it was hard to tell. He narrowed his eyes though, Leon was here for more than just a congratulation, and he waited a few moments to indicate for him to continue.

Leon drank the last of his beverage before looking back to him and seemed to hesitate. “I know that you and your little human friend have been investigating the slavers down at the docks by trying to get information on them. I was going to try and talk some sense into you two before you turned all Specter on me. What you’re doing is dangerous, and what’s worse is that you’re getting an innocent girl involved in something that does not concern her.” Felix tried his best to stifle the growl which emanated deep in his throat. His talons dug into the leather arms of his seat as he listened to Leon. “But I can’t stop you. You preside over me now in rank and can do whatever the hell you please. However, it seems we were able to acquire some more information on your family’s disappearance.” Felix was now listening very intently, his interests immediately perked and he tilted his head to Leon to continue. Leon narrowed his eyes but proceeded anyway, “It seems Cerberus was the one who attacked their ship and took those who were on board. They killed the guards but seemed to have taken those who were of some importance. And that is not all…” Felix’s head was already reeling with this new info as Leon seemed to suggest more, “Specters have been going missing, most likely dead though. Turians in line for Primarch after your father dies are also being killed. Asari matriarchs have been assassinated, Krogan warlords killed, Salarian STG unites have gone missing, Alliance military officials have also been reported missing or dead, do I need to continue?”

Felix was stunned. Every word that came out of Leon’s mouth had made him look up dumbfounded and thoroughly shocked. “Are you serious? They are wiping out individuals and kidnapping others and no one has done anything?!” Felix stood in anger and Leon met his stance, “You think we’re not doing anything? Why the hell do you think you were made Specter so easily?” Felix just glared at him, too angry to respond as Leon answered for him, “It’s because the council barely has any Specters left. They become quite frightened when their war hounds have been depleted and now they are recruiting anyone who can get the job done. I suggested you for Specter status much earlier on, but they have not considered anyone till now. They are desperate, and desperation leads to bad decisions…” Felix was trying his best to control his anger. His chest heaved with rage as his mind swirled with this new information. So he was just expendable? Made Specter only because the council was getting desperate…he should have known better.

Felix felt a weight on his shoulder as Leon placed a comforting hand with thoughtful eyes. “Don’t let that get to you Felix. You’re a damn good soldier in my books and I think you can fix all this mess. The council is just a bunch of politicians who whistle for their dogs to protect them. It’s about time they had someone who can think for himself.” Felix looked up with a surprised glance, Leon had never praised him before, it was mostly just yelling but he was truly grateful for his support. “Thank you Leon, I will get to the bottom of all this but I can’t do it alone...Harry may be a human but I have seen her take down other’s twice her size. She is more reliable than you give her credit for.” Leon just looked to Felix with an unreadable expression but simply nodded. “Well, then I wish you two luck. I will be here to help if you need me; spirits knows you will need any help that you can get.” An airy laugh left the old Turians mouth as he gave Felix another strong pat before turning to leave. The door swished quietly behind him as Felix just stared at the ground.

So much info was just dropped on him but it all had the same connection. Cerberus…they were more than just mere mercenaries. Mercs were never this smart and did not calculate such well devised attacks. It seemed they were trying to weaken the foundation. Get rid of the pillars so that everything else came down around them. He had to give them credit for all this but also knew they were not something to take for granted. These guys were taking down Specters! Specters were supposed to be the best of the best and Cerberus was just picking them off like flies. Felix slumped back down onto his chair; at least he was not alone in this. Harry would help, he knew that, but how would she react to all this? He had not even gotten the chance to even tell her he was a Specter yet. Then there was his family, Cerberus had them or perhaps they were already gone…he shook his head violently. He did not want to think about that, he needed to get some rest before all this got to him and tried to focus on something else.

However much he tried though, his thoughts would drift back to that moment in Flux. The beat of the music flowing through them, his hold over Harry, and worst of all, his want to hurt her and to make her his own. It was just how his kind was, they were violent by nature and females more so than males, but still he hated how his senses had overwhelmed him so. He felt like he had little control over his actions and no matter how hard he tried he could not get rid of her scent. His talons covered his face in shame once more, humans were such soft creatures and he had seen how gentle they were with their own kind. How could he compete with that? Why was he even thinking about trying to? “Ugh, I just want this to go away!” He spoke loudly as his talons dragged across his face and he saw Muzu looking at him from the coffee table. “Great, why did I get stuck with the one hamster that can always get out of his cage? Why do I even bother?” He stared at the fluffy creature that tilted it's head as if to listen. “Don’t look at me like that. How would you like it if you were attracted to a Varren huh? Yeah, big difference there, he would probably eat you!” Muzu made a ‘Meep!’ sound before scurrying off to some unknown location. “Heh, yeah well that’s how I feel right now, like some Varren, but you don’t see me scurrying off like a coward!” He let out an exasperated growl before resigning to closing his eyes and napping right then and there. Though he tried his best to sleep, his dreams were filled with a haunting beat and his mind plagued with what would have happened if he had let his instincts overtaken him and his ever growing want to just let them.
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Rune Points : 45

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete) Empty Raziya Arauxo, reporting

Post  Skeseth Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:29 am

Ғσям
    ~.:Raziya Arauxo:. ~ .:Raz/Razi:. ~ .:Female:. ~ .:22:. ~ .:Human:. ~ .:Vanguard:. ~

~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~
    Raziya Arauxo
    Female
    Human
    Do not judge a book by its cover. Everyone should know this, and yet who actually listens to that? Not many that first meet Razi, who barely pushes 5'1” and 120 lbs of mostly muscle, not that many can tell. The young woman's complexion is light brown with black hair, generally kept in a messy tail to keep out of her face. She has almond shaped eyes, a dull gray and rather unimpressive. She does not stand out in the crowd, easy to miss as another short woman. Or even mistaken to be younger than her age with well rounded cheeks and some baby fat that stubbornly lingers.
    She generally wears casual clothing, finding it unnecessary to show anything off. Not something she wants to do in Omega anyway, and not that she has much in the way of assets. She is easily overlooked, and prefers it that way. She may be saving her money, what little she can set aside, she will finally be able to get some proper armor for her more dangerous tasks she is assigned.

Vanguard
    None currently
    Xenocurious, straight

~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~

Paragade
    I started out with a rather exciting and pretty awesome past, if I do say so myself. It didn't last....

Anyway, I was born in a space station. My mother worked for the Alliance Navy and retired to raise a family after she had met my father. Him? He was a marine, and a damn good one at that. Space was ours to explore and expand in, and I grew up with a lot of the stories, listening to those ships of ours going out, colonizing-- but my mother and I remained at our station, and father was there when he was not posted. I was going to be like him eventually, to protect humanity during our growing times, as it was such a leap forward. He taught me at a young age to shoot, about firearms, and told me someday he'd pass on his best pistol (of course, by then it would be obsolete but a good antic to use). And then the Shanxi incident happened.

Was I the only one that was just excited to find intelligent life in the galaxy other than ourselves? Of course I wasn't too happy to hear about the attacks on our colony, on our ships. Thankfully none with my father on board. He was shipped out just afterwards, as he was on leave with us. I was a young impressionable twelve year old that backed up humanity, pride did that in groups of people. I didn't dare voice my squealing inside that (aliens!) we had found other sentient life. When the altercation ended, and the so-called Council came in and (more aliens!) we learned of the other races, it definitely became another major bound forward in human history. Mom seemed like she felt the same way, as she did her best to convince father to retire (perhaps also fearful of where a marine would be needed at now that more races were involved) and we followed the colonists settling onto Elysium in 2160. I was now 15 and it was my very own first contact experience (sure, we saw them in the vids, but it was not the same). It was also my first experience at rebelling against my family. I become incorrigible, and I do look back and regret it. My father took a security job, I learned to interact with the different races that it eventually became old news (oh, more aliens trading something new? … yay). Red Sand was a new high for me... yes, I had found I had a limited range of biotics, but it was so new that I had to really work hard for it. Thankfully I kept up with pistol training and had my fair share of hand to hand altercations that I had to hone up on skills. Even as a rebel, dad helped... he understood, and hoped I would move out of the phase. Little did he know, he wouldn't be around to help.

It was only a few short years on Elysium, two in total, when a friend of my father's betrayed him on the job. I never knew the details, the days were rather washed out of my memories... My father did not survive. He fought to protect others, they said. He was a hero, they said. All I knew was that he was gone. And so then did my mother go, mentally. Depression hit us both hard, but while my mother began to strike down the illegal paths I had been in, I was actually crawling back out. Got clean (mostly) and tried to find jobs. Mom did her best, but she was in quite the funk. At 21, I booked us a trip out of there for a change of scenery.

That is the story I am sticking with. We needed out and fast, but I won't talk about why. I packed up my mother's things, what we had left, and went to the Citadel. A place bursting with life of every kind, something I needed. Humans were bad, I couldn't trust them... greedy, power-hungry humans. So yeah, that's where I am now. Here on the Citadel, don't really have a permanent job. What does mom do? As if I'd say. I do what I do to get money... but I do have limits.

My mother is all I have left, and there isn't a damn thing I won't do to make sure she stays safe. My greatest fear is to lose her, and being alone. I have trust issues and I have-- Hey, why am I telling you all this stuff anyway? How about we just say that I'm fearless and if you say otherwise I'll teach you to fear asking me these sorts of questions.
    I'm not going to show off any scars or tattoos... if I have any of those. Nothing visible that /you/ can see and if you're staring too hard you might get a fist in your face.

I will not bow, I will not break
    I will shut the world away
    I will not fall, I will not fade
    I will take your breath away

And I'll survive, paranoid
    I have lost the will to change
    And I am not proud, cold blooded, fake
    I will shut the world away

I will not!
    ~I Will Not Bow, Breaking Benjamin

Life hasn't been a happy one, more of an up and down rollercoaster that hasn't really stopped. But if there is one thing you should know, it is that I do not give up. Some people call it stubbornness, I like to think of it as having a successful outlook in life. It may be that I won't back down from a fight but if you show one little bit of weakness, you're out. I always know my escapes as best as I could (call me paranoid, I dare you) and I also try to become aware of anyone's weakness... Especially those closest to me. Those are the easiest people to betray you.

I have been told that I seem to be kinder to any race other than humans... many humans have a prejudice towards aliens? I seem to be more paranoid and angrier at my own race. But no worries, in reality everyone is still equally disliked in my eyes and untrustworthy. Only when I just meet you. It takes a bit, but I may grow to like some people, other races faster than others. Krogans, turians... they understand when to just shut up and get things done, after all.

I'm trigger happy? I don't know about that one. How about you come a little closer and ask me that again? Alright, so I occasionally have a temper. But in such a busy metropolis as the Citadel and before that, Elysium, it's hard not to. I know how to use a gun, I know how to throw a good punch. Don't let me size fool you, it just makes me all the quicker to knock you down on your ass before you know what hit you.

I'm done here, you learn the rest on your own if we ever run into each other again.

Submachine guns, pistols... The best that I can afford, preferably.
    The character will evolve in the RP, and you will see more of her personality expanded in it and ask her things, eventually I will learn more about her goals, fears, loves... don't take this as a guideline. I might have been in a mood and her personality might even be different when I start playing her around others XD
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 am

Just thought I would go ahead and say this here but your totally accepted Skee! Glad we forced you into this, even though it was like a week ago. I know a gave you a quick run down of what has gone one but if you would like I can make a detailed post on what has happened throughout the RP and where we are at now. Anything to help you get into this smoothly~

Post  Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! >3<
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:35 am

Re-Cap

Mass Effect So Far...
    Told from Felix's point of view.

Bullets littered the storefront of the shopping district as a group of C-sec officers tried to quell a shop owner and his mercs. The mercs were not expected to be there and the four officers were caught off guard as their leader was shot point blank in the face. The other Three officers were able to kill the remaining mercs and one in particular was very pissed at the salarian store keeper who had killed his commander in cold blood. Felix Lee Arcturious, Turian male of 31 years, has been with C-sec for almost ten years now and almost killed the salarian in his anger. However, his other two team mates were able to calm him as the three turned the salarian in.

Felix, stressed from the rough day, made his way to Chora's Den to buy a few drinks. The bar was also a great place to acquire info around the Citadel, and it does not take long for him to find two men talking about a group whose name has been appearing quite often these days. Cerberus, an anti alien terrorist group, is believed to be just some small merc band trying to gain power and not too many are overly concerned by their presence. This does not stop Felix's interest though, and he soon notices a young female human come into the bar. She certainly does not look like she would visit these places often and others seem to pick up on it as well. Noticing the hungry stares of the fresh meat that just walked in, Felix decides it is best to save her the trouble, and make sure he gets to her first. Being a C-sec officer and all, he introduces himself and throws a few jokes her way. Making sure to also point out that it is dangerous for her to be in such a place and noticing she can't keep down the hard drinks with a friendly smile. Harry informs him that she works at a weapons shop in the shopping district and even speaks about some slavers who tried to trick her into coming to see them by playing her want for action in her life and the prospect of being on missions. Her boss Trilion informed her that they were most likely trying to trick her into coming alone so that they could sell her into slavery and she came here to drink it all off.

His eyes also catch the two males who were talking about Cerberus just moments before, and it does not take much to see the hate they are throwing his way for talking to a female of their own species. Felix decides to use her for his own gain though, noting that he has no intention of her getting hurt, but persuading the human to walk out with him to try and lure the other two man so that he can get some info from them on what they may be hiding for this Cerberus.

The two follow and Felix warns Harry that he is actually a C-sec officer and that they are being followed. Handing her his pistol, he quickly moves and the two are battling the other two men in a small tight ally. Harry goes after one of the men while Felix overtakes the other easily. However, he did not expect an actual Cerberus agent to be their and is soon in hand to hand combat with the huge brute. The Cerberus agent shoots Felix in the shoulder with his shotgun as the two fight till Felix is able to get a choking hold on the man and hold on for dear life . Felix is finally able to strangle the life from the man and is bleeding profusely from the wound, as Harry shows up with her catch of the man that tried to get away. Felix waste little time extracting info from him and kills him so that they do not warn Cerberus later on. This cold act is not appreciated by Harry as she scolds him for his actions. A loud explosion is heard from Choras Den, drawing the two from their argument and to the scene. Cerberus had apparently tried to blow up the place and Felix called for back up from his fellow C-sec officers.

C-sec was quick to the scene and the situation finally was under control and his boss Leon took over. Felix soon passed out from loss of blood, as his shoulder was now a pulpy mess and half his face was ripped from the shrapnel of the shotgun. Felix was quickly taken to the nearest medical bay and Harry refused to be left behind for fear of Felix's well being. They did not allow her to come with them, but Harry stayed at the Medical bay for three days till Felix finally awoke from unconsciousness. Harry confused Felix's father, the Primarch, for Felix since the two look so much alike. She followed the Turian to where Felix was being kept to learn that the older Turian was his father and that Felix had finally awaken. Felix was reprimanded by the Primarch but the older Turian soon left after seeing his son was ok and requesting an audience later on.

Relieved to still be alive, Felix was surprised that Harry had come here every day to make sure he was ok, and was thankful for the human's sudden loyalty after he had placed her in such danger before. Happy to have some amazingly sexy scars, Felix and Harry soon left and visited his apartment so that he could change into his usual Turian armor instead of his med cloths. His scars still hurting, and feeling a bit awkward about having a human in his place, he welcomed her anyway and showed her his not so used home. Harry got to see some of his family pictures and meet Muzu! The amazing space hamster, that can magically get out of his cage at any time. She made friends quickly with the magical space hamster and ate some of the sunflower seed which reminded her of home. Felix soon got dressed and presented himself in his new sexy armor. (It's silver with red trims but Harry and Felix both know that silver goes with everything!)

Anyway, Harry and Felix then visit her place which is near the same living quarters that Felix resides. Her home is more used and only has one picture of her mother and herself hugging a dog in a field of sunflowers. Harry gets ready in her room and wears her mother's armor that she has been building upon these past few years. (Her armor is blue with silver trimmings.) And Felix suggests that she oversees this mission of going to find the slavers that her boss warned her about before she had gone to Chora's Den. Harry is more than excited and is thankful for the chance to be doing something worthwhile, rather than working in the weapons shop with her boss Trilion. Felix suggests they get more info from her boss and Harry thinks coercing the info from the other Turian would give them a better chance.

Felix of course thinks beating the guy would be so much easier, but relents, since this is Harry's mission. They soon go to the weapons shop where Harry works, as Harry charms her boss into trying to tell her more about the slavers. Trilion is more than reluctant though, since saying too much could hurt his business, and suggests that Harry take some time off that night at Flux, and to relax with him and a friend. Harry agrees and Felix is left regretting her decision since he hates Flux so badly for their fruity drinks and bad taste in music. However, he eventually gives in, but leaves Harry to get ready for her "date" as he goes to see what the Primarch wanted from him.

Felix leaves Harry to visit the Turian embassies and soon reaches his father. The Primarch then informs Felix that he is fired from C-sec and promoted him to being a Specter. This was thrusted upon him so that he could find out what has happened to their family, since Felix's mother, brother, and sister, were coming to the citadel since his brother had just recently found his bond mate and sought their approval. What was supposed to be a pleasant family get together, turns into a nightmare. Felix learns that the cruiser was attacked by some unknown enemy and that most of the guards and passengers were killed, except the Primarch's family. Suggesting that this was a planned attack with a specific purpose in mind and not some random ship raid.

This news weighs heavily on Felix, and he makes sure to let his father know how much he hates being forced to be a dog for the council. He has little choice in the matter though, and storms out of the embassies and to Flux. He still remembers his promise to meet Harry there but also knows to keep to the shadows so he is not seen, just to make sure nothing bad happens to her, as she tries to coerce information from Trilion. Felix arrives before Harry and sits in the upper loft of Flux as he tried to drink his problems away and focus on his current mission. His family would have to wait since his father was still trying to find who was behind the attack.

Harry arrives at Flux all decked out in a black dress and high heels. She is eyed by many as she enters and is even eyed up by her boss Trilion, whose "friend" conveniently did not show up with him. The two drink and chat as Harry tries to loosen the Turian's tongue and Felix is forced to endure the scene from the shadows. Trilion soon invites Harry to a darker corner and she precedes to gather info as best she can, with the Turian feeling her up and eventually stealing a kiss. Harry is disgusted by this, and leaves for a moment to go to the bathroom to get away from her boss. Felix moves in and "accidently" trips a waitress who spills drinks all over Trilion and Felix "helps" the male to his feet and drags him outside the bar. He threatens the man for his disrespect of Harry and even gives him a hard punch to the face since it annoyed him so much. Felix used his Specter status to scare the last bit of info from the drunk Turian and reluctantly lets him go. He learned that the slavers are working for Cerberus and the name just keeps coming up more and more.

Felix then decides to head back in and take Trilion's place to surprise Harry and speak with her on what she was able to gleam from the guy. Harry returns and mistakes Felix almost for Trilion, as the two are caught in an awkward moment that Harry breaks it with her excitement in seeing her friend is here. She makes sure to ask that her boss was not harmed and even mentions quitting her job soon, now that she has had a taste of the excitement of being on a real mission. Felix makes sure to tell her that her boss just wondered off and would probably be caught by C-sec later for smelling so strongly of alcohol. She then offers to dance and Felix is a bit reluctant, but joins the fun nevertheless. However, his senses are overwhelmed by the scents and sounds of the dance floor and he finds himself becoming dangerously attracted to Harry as he dances with her. He quickly pulls himself away in shame and confusion as he scolds himself in anger later on.

This awkward moment lasts some time as he offers to take her home and leaves her at the front of her apartments before leaving. He is overwhelmed by his many problems as of late. His family for one, his actions towards harry, becoming a Specter, the many deaths in the Citadel, all have stressed him to the max and he quickly makes his way home to find that his old C-sec Boss, Leon, is waiting for him inside. The Turian made himself at home while Felix was away and can smell the sweat and shame on him, as Felix questions why the turian is in his home in the first place. Felix learns that Leon had been the one to recommend him for Specter statues years before, but now that so many Specters have been suddenly diapering, the council is desperate for more dogs and finally recruited him. Felix now knows he was not made Specter for being anything special, but for simply being a necessity as the council hides behind their new dog for fear of Cerberus.

Leon assures Felix that this is not true and that, although Felix was promoted because of the lack of Specters, that he was still someone who could do great things and to not beat himself down for it. Felix is grateful for the older Turian's guidance and is also informed that Leon was sent here by his father. They have now learned finally that Cerberus is planning something big but they do not yet know what. Turians in the line for Primarch are being killed off, Asari Matriarchs are being assassinated, Salarian STG's have just completely vanished, and that Alliance Military officials have also been killed. All by the same group...Cerberus. This is greatly disturbing news and Leon leaves Felix to try and sort though all this mess. He will need more than just himself to inspect this case and finally drifts off to an restful sleep. Things are going to start getting hectic now that he is a Specter and Felix knows he can not do this alone...
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 am

~.:Raziya Arauxo:. ~ .:Raz/Razi:. ~ .:Female:. ~ .:22:. ~ .:Human:. ~ .:Vanguard:. ~

The equivalent of morning on the Citadel was usually marked by those waking up at that time of the day to open shop, head to their offices and jobs, or head off to some other destination. It was when the majority of the inhabitants began to stir. The time when a dark haired young woman was making her way home was actually an hour or so away from when it was officially morning. It was actually more like the time when the occasional hungover Citadel inhabitant tried to find their way to their home after many long hours of partying... or trying to discretely get back to their own place from someone else's home.

“Mother?” Raziya called out to the quiet one bedroom apartment as she sneaked in, only after thoroughly making sure there was no one in the hallway that may have followed her. “Mother, are you awake?” She found the older woman in the kitchenette, pouring coffee sleepily. In just a brief glance, she noticed that the older woman was looking more worn down every day, with more gray streaking the same dark hair that she had gotten from her, and more wrinkles on a face that once looked ageless and strong to Raziya. Trying to lighten her voice, she presented a credit chit to her mother. “Look, I've got enough credits to get us by for another few weeks, so you have more time to find another job instead of working for that xenophobic Henry son of a--”

“Henry needs me to come in today and I will. We could always use more credits and I'm not going to turn down a job,” her mother interrupted with a weary glare. “You were out all night again. No, don't,” she held up a hand to stop any excuses her daughter might make. “I don't want to hear the excuses, I'm going to work.” With thermos in hand, the older woman shuffled her way to the door before heading out.

Raziya couldn't stop her, they both knew it. She stubbornly threw the chit on the counter before she stomped back out through the door without grabbing anything to eat for breakfast. What her mother refused to listen was that she had found another place to stay last night, for fear of someone following her back home after a job. She had not been awake and out all night; instead, she rented a cheap dirty room and got a few hours of sleep to lose any trail she might have gotten after a gig during the night transporting some illegal packages between two anonymous people (Raz had figured it was between an asari dealer and a volus who was working for a krogan mercenary), while trying to avoid getting killed by a third group (humans) that wanted whatever was in the packages. By some crazy luck, there wasn't a scratch on her, not that she was going to start letter her guard down anytime soon for any reason.

On her way out, she began to be able to blend more into the awakening crowd. Keeping her hands in pocket and head low, she made it seem as if she was grumpily heading off to some job herself. A shuttle ride later and she found herself in the markets, though at that time of the morning most of the stalls were still closed and there was definitely no jobs requiring her particular skills available until closer to closing. She browsed the few shops that were open, instead, refusing to stop at any human seller and instead curiously investigated the alien tech.

It was hard for Raziya to hide her hatred of humans, but she did her best when it got crowded. Now, however, there were certainly a few that caught on the way she was a bit more relaxed with that turian and tensed up when the human man at the next stall over tried to get her attention. It was not long before Razi caught a few glares directed her way and decided to start meandering her way towards the exit instead, without a credit spent. By the time she was heading out, the crowd was getting more dense and (hopefully) she would be easily forgotten to the xenophobic angry humans that had been unimpressed with her cold behavior towards them.

There was never a time when it was less dangerous for someone like Raziya... and even though it was against her better judgment, she sought out some food and leaned against the wall near C-sec to have a small breakfast, more in the need to waste time and shake off anyone that had disapproved of her behavior or perhaps recognized her from the night before.

[So I tried, but without anyone out in the open with a hook to work off directly, I was a bit short in my post and probably confusing. XD Might have to do with sleepiness too~. But I promised myself to commit to today's goal and succeeded C: ]
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 am

Ғɛℓιϰ ˩ɛɛ Δяcтʋяισʋƨ

~. Turian .~ Male ~. 31 ~. Soldier .~ “Argh! Damn it Leon, quite screwing with me!”.~

Felix’s eyes flickered open slowly as he awakened from his light doze. His body seemed to scream in response to his quick movement. He placed a hand to his head plates and dragged it over his face slowly to rid himself of the grogginess that was plaguing him. He had not meant to doze on the couch, but he was regretting it now that he felt the aches from his rough night’s sleep, and neglecting to take off his armor no less. Oh well, at least now he did not have to get dressed since he was already geared up. He stood, and soon felt the yawning emptiness that was his stomach. “Aw man, when was the last time I touched food?” That was often a problem with him, he would just get so busy with things or too focused, that he often forgot to eat. A few strides to the kitchen, Felix opened the fridge to see that it was empty and a note lay on the bare shelf. “What the, who the hell uses notes anymore?” picking it up and reading over it out loud, he soon realized the culprit who took his food. ‘Dear Felix, I ate your food while I was waiting for you. You need to get something other than chocolate to eat. Love, Leon.’

“Argh! Damn it Leon, quite screwing with me!” He yelled to himself as he clicked his mandibles in agitation. Looks like he would have to get something while he was out and he was hungry enough to eat a Krogan! The sudden beeping from his omnitool made him look up from his sullen state to see that he had a message from the food thief. ‘I thought you may need some help on your investigation. I looked up some profiles on capable individuals.’ Felix opened the attached file to see a Human female by the name of Raziya Arauxo. ‘I have had the pleasantry of taking her in a couple of times and got the impression she is xenophobic towards her own race. Feels more comfortable around Turians and Krogans though, so you shouldn’t have a problem with her. She has been charged a few time with theft and dealings with mercenary groups but she needs a purpose to get her on the right path. Not trying to run a rehab group here, but she is damn good with a gun and has streets smarts. She can help you with your investigation so look her up.’ Ok, so Felix would admit he had not expected to find help and thought him and Harry were a pretty good team. While he was on that though, he checked the rest of his messages to see that none were from her, and he wondered if he had permanently scared her off the night before. He wouldn’t blame her, but it made him feel empty nonetheless.

The mission came before his personal issues though, and he really did need someone who was familiar with the local mercs and slave traders. Maybe this human was the key to finding a good lead on Cerberus and their dealings? Looking at the profile pic, he made sure to study it for key features in order to identify her in a crowd. Not bad for a human and her dark complexion matched his own. If Leon had recommended her then she must have done something to impress the older Turian, a feat that was rarely achieved by anyone. Felix replied with his thanks and looked around the apartment before grabbing some credit chits for food. Time to work his charm! Or at least the more joking side of him seemed to say, he needed to be more serious and was concerned still about all the stress from the night before. He shook his head to clear it away and made sure that he had his arsenal ready and loaded if need be. “Just another stroll through the park Felix, go find the xenophobe and get info. Nothing to it!” Felix opened his Omnitool and sent a message to Harry to be on the safe side. Stating that he would be out today talking to xenophobes and grabbing a bite to eat, if she needed him then just send him a message.

Sending the message off and leaving his apartment, Felix made his way to the nearest transit and looked up Raziya on his Specter account. He was beginning to seriously love the tech they issued to their officers and was amazed how it was able to pin point the human near his old work place at C-sec. Odd place to be for someone who delved in crime, but he could not argue with keeping close to your enemies. He also noticed how much his pay had nearly tripled since he had been promoted to Specter! His mandibles nearly dropped at the amount he had, as well as the benefits, but quickly regained his composure as he recalled why he hated Specters to begin with. Felix eventually made his way towards the embassies near the Presidium where the C-sec base was located. The morning rush certainly showed as aliens of every race were heading off to work or still in the local cafes trying to wake up with the alluring smells of food and drinks. His tummy rumbled once more as he tried to console it that he would be fed soon. So many sights and smells made it difficult to try and find the human, but a familiar face showed a young female with dark hair, leaning against the wall near the offices.

Felix waited a few moments before making his way through the crowd and towards Ms. Arauxo. The human was eating breakfast it seemed and was not doing anything that seemed too important other than loitering around. “I hope your right about this Leon.” He mumbled to himself as his eyes lit up and he walked over to her. “Ms. Arauxo I presume? No need for alarm, I’m just your average Turian who happened to notice you standing here alone.” He smiled to her and dipped his head in greeting. “I hear your looking for a job and I have been told by someone you may know, that you know the wards better than most. If you would like, we can discuss my proposition over some breakfast.” He looked to the meager portion she was eating and thought a good meal for the both of them could help ease them into what he needed to say. That, and he was really hungry. “My name is Felix Arcturious by the way, C-sec informed me of some of your dealings and I thought you may be interested in earning some credits for a good cause for once.” Felix looked over towards an area filled with tables and looked to her and back, “Food is on me if you’re willing to listen.” He smiled, and turned away as he headed to the area and sat at one of the tables. It was up to her if she wanted to speak with him. He would not force her since she seemed to be the type who did not trust easily, and a complete stranger had just offered her a job. For now though, food! He was starved and looked back over to the human female as he gestured for her to join him with an eccentric wave of his talons.

[I think your posts are great Skee and I'm am more thrilled that you took the time to keep this RP going with me! I apologize for my extremely small response though, I know it's not the best, but at least it introduces our characters and gets you right into the circle. Thank you so much for posting! ^_^]

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 am

(( YAAY! Can't wait for Bane to come in >3< ))
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Trying to be as inconspicuous as she can, Raziya picked at her food and people watched. Her days had become increasingly more boring as the days continued. She had not been on the Citadel for long, less than a year in fact, but she still had gotten into trouble in this part of the station that her name had a file already. It was a shame, but an unfortunate side effect of her business. Still, as far as she knew and as far as C-sec knew, she was working nights cleaning dishes at a restaurant/bar over on another ward. Business for her real skills was meager when she refused to work with her own species the majority of the time.

During the time she was in trouble, Razi did her best to stay as disconnected from her mother as possible, even if it put a strain on their relationship. She did not need C-sec deciding her mom was suspicious as well. It was a good lesson for the young woman, learning which merc group was better to seek out job opportunities with, where to ask around so as not to draw attention to herself, and learning to be invisible at the Citadel. But not invisible enough...

It was almost as if she sensed the focus on her by the turian the moment he came into sight, and she tensed up immediately. Hanging by C-sec never brought any attention to her (after all, criminals wouldn't be hanging around this place if they were suspicious of any crimes that the officers might be aware of). She had been confident in herself, up until that point. Razi first locked sight with Felix as he started to head her way before her eyes obviously swept the area looking for either an escape route or perhaps another interesting individual the turian might actually be heading to. But she was out of luck that morning.

As her name is spoken, she bristled more than tenses as if expecting a fight, but refrains from getting anywhere close to where her pistol is concealed. Instead, she stood up straight away from the wall and lifts her chin. Being a lot shorter than the turian, it was hard to look stubborn with her neck craned back but she does her best. “When someone tells you not to be alarmed, it does not give the desired effect of calming your target. I'm no fool... I know better than to believe you are an “average” turian.” She studied him carefully, taking in his facial markings to armor down to the boots he was wearing.

Raziya said no more as she listened, and watched him make his way to a table. Her first thought would be to run and make sure her mother was alright, but then the temptation of credits does tug her in his direction. Obviously hesitating, she gives C-sec headquarters one look as if wondering why he would dare proposition her in front of the offices, not at once believing he was offering a job for “a good cause.” At once she made her decision, snaps her attention back to the turian and makes her way over. She clears all modes of possible exits before approaching completely and taking a seat with the perfect vantage point of escape.

“I can't afford to reject a free meal,” she said by way of excuse as she sat down. “But I'll have you know...” The scraps of her small breakfast is dropped on the edge of the table and she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the turian... “I've already been told I could earn a living 'for a good cause' before. I have been informed that the man that propositioned me before will no longer be able to reproduce. Quite unfortunate for him. I'm always willing to repeat the same answer I gave him, C-sec source or not.” She sits on the edge of her seat, ready to bolt if things turn sour. “I'm not that kind of a desperate young woman, and neither will I take any job with credits. I have standards.” She had to lay it all out on the table, hackles raised at having been picked out almost immediately from the crowd. Call her defensive, she had plenty of good reasons. She might have a fond hatred towards her race in particular and prefer an alien's company, but that didn't mean she was an idiot. And good things didn't fall out of the sky randomly, especially not coincidentally after her job last night and bright in the morning.

“I'll listen as long as there is food around, and then we can be off on our separate ways if your proposition isn't to my liking.” Razi then gestured for him to order first. Or speak, whichever he wanted to get over with.

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 am

Ғɛℓιϰ ˩ɛɛ Δяcтʋяισʋƨ

~. Turian .~ Male ~. 31 ~. Soldier .~ “Argh! Damn it Leon, quite screwing with me!”.~

Felix was glad to see that the human had taken him up on his offer, and even though her excuse for a free meal was wanted, she obviously did not trust him. He did not expect her to, and being around Harry for so long who was always so trusting of him, made him realize that he had been out of touch with the real world lately. Felix simply smiled to Raziya and leaned his cheek against his hand, as he waited for her to finish laying out the laws with him. She had every right to be cautious, but the why she went about it made him grin, as she made sure that he understood she was not to be used in any way. He looked up as the waiter came by and pointed to a dextro based food that was much like a human steak. “And my friend here will have your human steak and mashed potatoes with a side of green beans? Two waters as well please.” He read that like it was a question, since he had no idea what it was, just that it was apparently well liked by humans. “Yeah, that will be all, thank you.” He closed his menu and placed an arm on the back of his chair while crossing one leg over the other as he got comfortable.

“Don’t worry Ms.Arauxo, I certainly don’t plan on hiring you for anything like that.” He gave her a sideways glance as he appraised her more. Her scent was deeper compared to Harry’s light one. She smelled of the earth, but he could see strength behind her grey eyes. This human female had clearly been through a lot in her lifetime, and she had the same hardened expression as many of those he used to bring into C-sec. But she did not come across as a criminal, simply someone who fought to survive. “I am from the Special Tactics and Reconnaissance division, or what you may call Specters.” He looked up as their food was brought and happily thanked the waiter. His tummy growled at the sudden alluring smells of food and quickly dug in, as the flavor filled him with joy. “Mm, I have not eaten for days! Can you believe I actually forget to eat sometimes? I swear, I can remember to drink just fine, but eating eludes me for some reason.” He took another bite of his food and gulped it down with water as he looked up at her, “Do you like your food? I have been reading up a lot on humans since your species were first discovered, so I thought the steak would be best and a more lavishing meal. Love those witty analogies things you do too, you know, like fish in a barrel or spilling the beans. I don’t get what they mean, but hey, you’ve got one for everything!” His mandibles clicked happily as he continued to eat quickly and engulf his food in a matter of minutes.

“Man it feels good to have something in my stomach for once!” He looked back at Raziya and could tell she was probably just waiting for why he had not gotten to the point yet. He tried to regain a more serious composure and cleared his throat, “Uh, you probably just want to know what I wanted then. Well, have you ever heard of a group named Cerberus Ms. Arauxo? They have become very active as of late and I am on an investigation to figure out what their intentions are. You know your way around the wards and you have the intellect to find what some may not see. I am afraid I cannot do this alone and with your history, I would appreciate your help. That is, if you’re willing to take the job. I will fill you in on more once I know we can work together.” He would reveal more about the killings of important political individuals and disappearances when he trusted her more, for now, he would rely on Leon’s word and seek out this human’s help. “I know it may take time to earn each other’s trust, but I can promise you I am not out to get you.” His voice grew serious as he held her grey stare with his sharp green gaze. This woman would never trust him on words alone, he could see that the moment he met her. He would have to prove it to her and he was prepared for that. However, if this was to work then they both needed a little faith in the other to accept the help.

Just then, his Omni-tool beeped to inform him he had a message. He half expected it to be Harry at first but soon realized it was Leon once more. ‘Hey, when you’re done with your date I have another lead you may wish to check out.’ Why did Leon think he was on a date? He was the one who sent him here in the first place! Felix saw an image of a Krogan attached to the message and could distinctly see scars which dragged across her face with an angry scowl. ‘Meet Bane, she is a Krogan who presides down at the wards. Try not to piss her off, last time we confronted her she nearly broke half my men and caused hundreds of credits in property damage. But, she would be a great asset to your team if you can get her to work with you. Also, she hates Cerberus so that may help.’ Felix’s mandibles nearly dropped at the message, “What the hell Leon! A Krogan!? Now I know your screwing with me, ain’t no way in hell am I going to make nice with a two ton tank.” Felix looked up suddenly as he blurted this out with Raziya in front of him; he gave her a charming smile as he placed his elbows on the table and crossed his talons together. “So Raziya…I don’t suppose you have any expertise in talking with Krogans do you? Because you know, I have a tendency in just making them laugh for some reason. I think it’s because of my looks, but you know, with scars like these, maybe I’ll be able to charm the big girl into joining us instead of beating us into a bloody pulp.”

Felix laughed nervously at his own joke and was a bit embarrassed at how unprofessional he must seem. Leon was so going to get it for putting him through this! He was no leader, yet the older Turian was determined to make him one for some damn reason. But there was so much on the line; his worries were increasing with each passing day about the disappearance of his family and he desperately hoped that they were still alive. The stress was starting to get to him and he inhaled deeply to calm down before looking back to Raziya. “Sorry for the outburst before, been under a lot of pressure lately…so are you in? I would pay you of course and help you with anything you need Ms. Arauxo. After all, it seems we may be working with one another for a while.”

Mass Effect: Book 1- Transgressions (Complete) Empty The Krogan.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:50 am

Bane's silver gaze scanned through the bustling crowd. Calculating everyone who came with her general vicinity. She could easily pick the scum from the mercs. The rats from the Theives. She gave a loud snort in disapproval. She had grown sick of the Citadel. Too many smells, sounds...and crowds.

After an hour of "sight seeing" she spotted someone interesting, watching like a hungry Varren as he moved through the crowd with ease. He stared straight ahead and walked with arrogant steps. "Cerberus...", the Krogan snarled, her plating rising to its most vibrant red. He was too perfect NOT to follow as both him and the watching brute disappeared into the alleys.

She followed behind him with surprising stealth, stopping to look at guns and armor pieces along the way. Smart. For a full hour she followed him. Turning down alleys, walking to markets and stopping at a restaurant even. No luck. But a Krogan was hard to miss. Especially one with bright crimson plates. Bane cursed and snarled as her target vanished, cause the crowd to keep their distance from her anger. She snorted in rage and returned to the alleys, continuing her daily watch. "I need to get off this rock..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm