Rune Dragons Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Eldemore staff and senior members to chat

Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 106

Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders Empty Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders

Post  Benathorn Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:52 am

Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders 72476

Uncharted Galaxies

"The year is 2266 A.R. and it has been over eighty years since the galaxy banded together as a whole to combat the threat known as the Reapers. That time is forever remembered in history as the day that all the prominent races put aside their differences to fight the overwhelming odds that wished for their total extinction, and won. However, the aftermath of that galaxy wide war was felt heavily by everyone. Nearly every home planet was reeling from massive losses and damaged systems. The grand fleets of humans, turians, asari-- they were almost no more, and what was worse, the colonies of these races had suffered the most... which is where we come in."

"Over time those left in Council Space eventually pulled their asses out of the fire and banded together to set things straight, for the most part. The Relays were now completely at our disposal and the Citadel was eventually moved to another key location that didn't have it looming over earth's atmosphere. You got the Council pricks back to snuff and all that jazz, but I suppose you can't have much authority unless you've got the established colonies full of people to back you up. That's were the remnants of soldiers, bounty hunters, and whatever else you can think of left without a job come in."

"Andromeda Galaxy is essentially untouched in its resources and land, and is one of the closest galaxies to the Milky Way with a functioning Relay this far out. With so many still trying to recover from the Reaper Wars way back when, it's no wonder they hire us 'Ghosts' as they like to call us, to go out and explore this uncharted territory. However, don't expect to see much Citadel law out here-- those high life society folk won't waste their precious soldiers or fleets when so many bounty hunters can be easily thrown at the unknown without any worry about wasting good men. Out here the ex-marines, rogue soldiers, criminals, gangs and those looking for suicide in a blaze of glory come in droves to strike it rich and compete for the business and credits!"

"And me? Well, I'm just your average turian cowboy bounty hunter turned outlaw and looking for some credits to get by is all. Call me Ranger, I'll be your pilot this evening flying you to hell and back if you think you can handle it? Bartender! 'Nother round, I wanna be puking and seeing spots before I set off again-- Only way to really fly through these forsaken lands is with an unsound mind, am I right?"

.:Codex:.

.:Forms:.

Code:
    [quote][center][color=#949494][size=15][b]DOSSIER[/b][/size][/color]

[img(300px,430px)]Image url goes here[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] ???
    [b]Age:[/b] ???
    [b]Race:[/b] ???
    [b]Gender:[/b] ???
    [b]Class:[/b] ???
    [b]Theme Song[/b] ???

[b]Current Occupation:[/b]
    [i]"WIP"[/i]

WIP
    [/center]
    [/quote]

[quote][center][color=#949494][size=15][b]THE BEGINNING[/b][/size][/color]
    [color=#949494][i][b]NAME[/b][/i][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][i][b]GENDER[/b][/i][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][b][i]AGE[/i][/b][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][i][b]RACE[/b][/i][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][i][b]CLASS[/b][/i][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][i][b]FAMILY/GENEALOGY[/b][/i][/color]
    Birth Mother: ???
    Birth Father: ???
    Siblings: ???

[color=#949494][i][b]PHYSICAL APPEARANCE[/b][/i][/color]
    [i]"WIP"[/i]

WIP

[color=#949494][i][b]SEXUAL ORIENTATION[/b][/i][/color]
    WIP
    [/center]
    [/quote]

[quote][center][color=#949494][size=15][b]THE CHOICES YOU MAKE[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#949494][i][b]PARAGON-RENEGADE[/b][/i][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][i][b]PERSONAL HISTORY[/b][/i][/color]
    [i]"WIP"[/i]

[b]The Past-[/b] WIP

[b]The Present-[/b] WIP

[color=#949494][b][i]WHAT LIES BENEATH THE SURFACE[/i][/b][/color]
    [i]"WIP"[/i]

WIP

[color=#949494][b][i]WEAPONRY[/i][/b][/color]
    [i]"WIP."[/i]

WIP

[color=#949494][b][i]SKILLS[/i][/b][/color]
    WIP

[color=#949494][b][i]SENTIMENTAL ITEM/POSSESSIONS[/i][/b][/color]
    WIP

[/center]
    [/quote]

Last edited by Benathorn on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 106

Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders Empty Re: Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders

Post  Benathorn Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:53 am

HUGE WIP! Just slapped a few things down but subject to edits and change.

DOSSIER

Mass Effect Andromeda: Ghost Riders 966b829e-5e70-483c-9da5-437d909e74fd

Name: 'Ranger'
    Race: Turian
    Class: Pilot/Cook/Mechanic/Bounty Hunter-- you name it he'll figure out a way to make it work.
    Theme Song 'A Fistful of Dollars Theme'

Current Occupation:
    "Best pilot and cowboy turian bounty hunter you'll find this side of the Andromeda galaxy!"

Ranger pilots a swift, yet entirely faithful, turian stealth cruiser that looks to be pieced together with other parts of human, krogan and asari builds. Honestly the thing is a soldered mess of mismatched thrusters, metal plate patches and a powerful mass effect core that's often too much for the poor thing to handle. Where he got such a powerful mass effect core is an entirely different matter... However, Ranger somehow manages to make the old girl work through his hell rides across the galaxy's untamed space-- all the while piecing his ship back together along the way.

THE BEGINNING
    NAME
    He goes simply by 'Ranger' due to a previous joke with a group of humans he did a hunt with a long while back during his first few years as a bounty hunter. The nickname has stuck ever since, but even if he did try to tell you his so called 'real name' you may get the feeling that it's not actually his true title. The turian, after all, has very little background information in the records and his wild tales seem too far-fetched to be true... but then again, perhaps that's exactly what the charming rogue wants others to believe-- the galaxy may never know.

RACE
    Turian

CLASS
    Pilot/ Bounty Hunter WIP

FAMILY/GENEALOGY
    Birth Mother: ??? (Undisclosed, but says she's deceased.)
    Birth Father: ??? (Undisclosed, but states he does not know if he is alive or dead.)
    Siblings: ??? (Doesn't give a good answer to this, but states he has a half brother and an unofficial sibling or two who may be unknown.)

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
    "Sit down and I'll tell you how I got these scars on my face from a pack of wild, ravenous varren-- what? You thought I said I got these from an angry space monkey? Nah, that was the last tale! This one's a true story, I swear..."

Dark brown plates contrast against a feline amber hued gaze that is striking against sharp predatory features. Three long scars etch across his face that portray a fight which has left its mark, and one that the bounty hunter seems to always be changing the tale for how he obtained them each time you ask. The turian has no tribal marks, suggesting a past where he was perhaps banished from his family's tribe. Or he is perhaps a sought after criminal/ soldier gone rogue, long forgotten to the uncharted edges of the Andromeda galaxy and whatever family and pas he has left behind.

A lean physic suggests a body that is hardened and calloused from years of living the rough life at the edges of this new galaxy. The turian doesn't even own any standard uniform like so many of his kind. Instead preferring light attire that breaths yet clings loosely to his slender frame. Dark browns, dulled greens, blacks and reds make up the color palette of his day to day style, but Ranger is always seen with that usual tale tell tattered and worn red scarf around his neck which everyone describes him with if they are looking for the pilot.

The turian is nearly always covered in some form of space dust or stained with oil from his daily routines of fixing up his ship, so it's rare to ever see him washed and cleaned up properly for any sort of unexpected visit. However, if one were to witness such a rare occasion, the young male is actual quite the dignified looking creature, suggesting that perhaps there is more to his linage than meets the eye. Yet, Ranger insists that a good layering of dirt keeps the wild thresher maws at bay.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Pansexual/Panromantic

Ranger has been with both genders of various races, but can honestly say he is simply attracted to anyone whom he is able to have a few drinks, laughs and a good ol' time with. For him, being male or female has little baring on simply sharing the heat of the moment with someone you just seem to easily get along with. Whether that be for one night or a couple of weeks, there are plenty of individuals out here looking for heated spur of the moment passion-- something that Ranger has little qualms with giving since he is known quite well at the Frontier Station for his various acts of indulgences towards any bleeding heart in want of company or a good friend to spend the night with.

Easy on the eyes with dark rugged scarred features, and with an endearing charm to-boot, Ranger enjoys flirting on purpose as a means to break down walls and forge new acquaintances and potential friendships. His voice echoes with a deep southern colony accent that flows with a gruff pitch to his ever inaccurate speech, suggesting his origins were perhaps colony based instead of those hailing from the turian home planet of Palaven.

The rogue pilot has been at this job for over twelve years now and knows that having many friends pays off in the end-- a tact that has saved his life countless times since the male is unashamed to use such wily charms to get his way. You never know when you may need that favor returned after all, but Ranger is not someone who particularly goes chasing after others. The turian will only indulge in intimacy if it is requested or encouraged of him. He isn't some young pup chasing tails needlessly, and instead looks at relations as an alliance or form of tactful conduct-- that, and he has no issue with being considered a friend with benefits as long as the feeling is mutual and returned in kind.

Though the turian has an abundance of bizarre and fascinating tales of his many relationship endeavors, Ranger has little to say about family. His remarks are usually that 'There simply aren't none to talk about.' or 'Oh yeah, that thing you call a group of people who get together for laughs, right?' Somehow the pilot manages to avoid ever answering a question straight and is notorious for changing the subject seamlessly. No records indicate a spouse, siblings, parents-- there is nothing. It's as if the individual were a living ghost, an echo of a past no longer remembered and all but forgotten as he travels the edges of uncharted hostile territory with a feverishly unhealthy passion. Always with that ever famous sly grin of his that alludes to the male getting ready to do something absolutely crazy as he flies you into hell and back again.

THE CHOICES YOU MAKE

PARAGON-RENEGADE
    Renegon

Credits are top priority out at the frontier and that often means that you've gotta take out the competition who wish to do you in before they get you first. Ranger is no novice to the bounty hunter business, and helping hunters traverse the uncharted edges of the Andromeda galaxy offers lucrative pay. Payment that many don't wish to share, and as the saying goes, no one can hear you scream in space. It's hard to come by loyal team members out here, but despite the Turian's faults, he'll be as loyal to you as you are to him.

The male seems to effortlessly make friends due to his more accepting and laid back nature. For instance, if you've got a vendetta against someone then the rogue knows when to give you his pistol and simply look the other way. It's just how things work out here, and Ranger is not someone who would pry about in another's business if the same consideration is returned in kind. However, try to back stab and cheat your way to the full share of a contract does not settle well with the pilot. He'll happily tell you about the time someone tried to kill him three times over and make off with his ship... only to have their kneecaps shot off in the end and left on some god forsaken planet for the Varren or thresher maw hatchlings to play with. He's got two rules and two rules only: Number one, don't touch the ship. And Number two, contracts must be split 50/50. Besides that, he'll be your loyal comrade with all the witty sarcasm and dry humor that you can take. That, and have a few drinks with the guy and you'll be considered best buds for life!

However, despite his good nature and wily personality, Ranger is unafraid to kill if it means the job gets done. Perhaps this is a mindset and inborn skill which was drilled into him in the past, but the fun loving Turian can shoot a man point blank in the face without uttering the slightest warning with a straight face and a wise-ass remark... an unsettling sight, and one that takes a lot of effort to see, but Ranger usually eases the moment with a quick joke or two. In the end, if you've got his back then Ranger will go out of his way to protect yours and then some. Yet, the turian is full of surprises nonetheless, a tactful skill that is very much needed among rogues, hunters and thieves looking to settle a colony first for those who bid the highest.

PERSONAL HISTORY
    "WIP"

The Past- WIP

The Present- WIP

WHAT LIES BENEATH THE SURFACE
    "WIP"

WIP

WEAPONRY
    "WIP."

WIP

SKILLS
    A pilot first and foremost, and a rather reckless one at that. The turian's complete and total disregard to both the crew's and his own safety is exactly why he is hired and valued to tread where no sane pilot would dare go. On top of being a skilled pilot that everyone deems to be mad, Ranger is also the ships mechanic, medic and cook... which leaves many wondering where in the hell he garnered all these odd combination of skills. To make matters even more confusing, Ranger is a skilled soldier on the battlefield and a regular swiss-army knife. A jack of all trades, he seems to be proficient at everything yet excels at nothing-- unless you include his flying abilities, but then most think those are borderline insane as it is. WIP

SENTIMENTAL ITEM/POSSESSIONS
    His prize possession seems to be an old tattered red scarf that the turian rarely ever removes.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:51 pm